#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I knew Brenda will not let us down and she did not ! This is the right way to do things. An evaluation of Britney and the evaluation of the CShip done by an impartial 3rd party. This month has been crazy, my sleeping scheduled is f**ked, my data has ran out, but its all worth it to give someone their freedom. Let's be happy because at this point, its out of our hands. 

Lol omg mine too! This billing cycle I spent an extra $30 on data because I’m on here so much more now when I’m not at home reading this thread and commenting (when I should be doing work)?.:jj:

• Like 3
Just now, Jack Spears said:

Didn't everyone hate the Blast..or still does? How do we know this is true? The investigation? 

We still hate, but when they report a bad thing for Britney’s team we know it’s true and they are only reporting bc it’s old and spread news badthoughts.gif

• Like 1
Just now, Applejack said:

Our sources within Britney’s team believe the judge in the conservatorship will see they have done everything in their power to help Britney. We’re told the main players in the conservatorship regularly report all the financial and medical updates to the court, and believe the track record of 11 years managing spears’ conservatorship will speak for itself.

So that's why Larry just washed his hands off? :umok:

**** is going down. Larry is really trying to get off :shadelaugh:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Lol omg mine too! This billing cycle I spent an extra $30 on data because I’m on here so much more now when I’m not at home reading this thread and commenting (when I should be doing work)?.:jj:

I have "unlimited" but that's a bigger lie than this entire story. They still throttle at 30 GBs.

• Like 5

Ok. Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but would it benefit Britney to see a holistic psychiatrist?  There are plenty of MDs who like to focus on nutrition instead of meds. Britney would have to give up dairy, sugar, carbs and grains, but we would know she has her full faculties..

• Like 3
1 minute ago, rodrigobjs said:

We still hate, but when they report a bad thing for Britney’s team we know it’s true and they are only reporting bc it’s old and spread news badthoughts.gif

Well, there is a new show cause hearing scheduled for August; that means a party has to show up and explain/prove something. It lends credence to investigation reports methinks.

• Like 3