#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Can we also state for the record that we all saw King Alex as weird. He got so many MG during the last few years, obviously he became at least accepted by Team B. Rather than sitting in silence or dismissing the entire situation like T and Moose, because there were afraid of losing access. he decided to stand strong and fight for B. He did the right thing. 

Well, T-Kyle and Muuse, can't afford meet and greets, while Alex seems to have deep pockets. His voice means more because he spends a lot of money to meet her. 

Their silence comes for the want for the crumbs of info and the attention they get from that info her team feeds them. Without that info they have nothing. So you can see why they were scared. Their choice was made for themselves and not for the good of Britney. 

The fan base will remember. 

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Britney Spears' manager Larry Rudolph: "Let her be a civilian for a while. She's given so much. Give her time"  “I understand how much these fans love her and support her and I love that,” says Rudolph. “The part that concerns me is that it has no factual basis. The personal issues that Britney is dealing with are highly complicated and the conservatorship is there for a reason. The courts of the State of California take this very seriously. I hope the people allow her to have her private"

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/britney-spears-may-never-perform-again-manager-says-1203215676/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The reason: $$$$$$$

He needs to shut up. "Give her time"? What does he even mean? He thinks we want her back on stage or what? :tiffeyeroll: 

• Like 8
16 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney's family is going to come out of this BROKE... OMG.

At least Britney can't legally be put on the hook for this. She wasn't allowed to make these decisions, her Dad on the other hand will be. If anyone is hung out to dry it will be him, but Lou or any of those others. They didn't sign the contracts. He did.  

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

um, is Larry trying to act like the nice guy??? we're not believing him, are we?????? :ririshade2:

Never forget "At the very least this will help with ticket revenue when we re-announce Vegas:sippinga:

Is the source reliable tho?

I would say Larry is too careful to say **** like that :selenerz: 

7 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

As for the future, Rudolph says, "I don't want her to work again 'till she's ready, physically, mentally and passionately. If that time never comes again it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for her when she wants to work. And, if she ever does want to work again, I'm here to tell her if it's a good idea or a bad idea."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Team B are done

Like his ***** *** didn’t force her to release circus and go in a massive world tour months, I REPEAT, MONTHS after her breakdown and hospitalization 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

At least Britney can't legally be put on the hook for this. She wasn't allowed to make these decisions, her Dad on the other hand will be. If anyone is hung out to dry it will be him, but Lou or any of those others. They didn't sign the contracts. He did.  

He will realize how blind he has been... and I wonder if Britney will press charges?  Nope.  Thats why they knew this was the perfect family to sponge off of.