#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

@senammoises, I absolutely know you're joking, but that's unfortunately the sort of thing that's going to be deemed as attempted harassment by "Team" Britney (they're grasping at straws right now), so let's refrain from asking about home addresses, even in jest.

Yes, you're right. I'm sorry. It was a bad joke. 

For the record, I don’t care if she performs again or not. Hell, if she switched to just singing cute snippets of songs on YouTube, I’d subscribe! I’d rather the real, authentic, passionate Britney than this manufactured, lip syncing crap she usually does on stage.  Her rehearsal vids are more fluid and beautiful to watch... without all the glitz and glam and flashing lights. I think Larry forgot along the way that BRITNEY is the one who sold us on her stardom, not the machine or false narrative. No matter what fancy crap around her, only when she’s feeling it does her star shine. I never bought her for the fake persona: I’m well aware that she’s not perfect and that’s what makes her lovable. 

So, can’t wait to see her evolution. Time to let go of the past and move forward to better things.  I’m sure it’s scary, but real fans will support Brit on her journey - wherever that may lead.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, onyx09 said:

I’m only assuming but it feels like she maybe pissed an industry person off and this smear campaign is a way to make sure she never works again. 

Yes, that person’s name is Larry Rudolph. That’s why he’s feeding information personally to TMZ to make her sound unstable and to jeopardize her professional reputation. 

He knows his *** is getting fired as soon as the conservatorship is ended. So he’s trying to take her career with him. 

26 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It also proves that Larry has had access to TMZ this whole time and reiterated the dad's illness, ***** just didn't work narratives. What manager talks to TMZ? About their client's health? :bedtime: There are so many things to point out here I don't even know where to begin 

New main page post: https://bit.ly/FreeBritneyLarry

I wonder where the HIPAA borderline is

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PZHSB said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/15/britney-spears-manager-larry-rudolph-perform-vegas-residency-conservatorship/

why is he talking to tmz!? Why even say this? He literally just made his client uninsurable for any future tour/residencies 

I find it weird that i tagged him on Twitter thAt he’s going to jail soon and he breaks his silence today ....  i tagged him in an article about the late Stan lee’s management going to jail for guardianship abuse and said he was next .  THEY ARE SCARED YALL KEEP PUSHING !    

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

At this point... Britney needs to come out and say something PUBLICALLY. Articulate herself well and f**king speak. They are character assassinating her in the public and if the allegations are all untrue, it’s fisgusting and she needs to stand up for herself. Otherwise it’ll be something new every day assassinating her character and everything she’s ever worked for 

"I love what I do, and at this point in my career, I don’t feel like I have anything to prove."

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

They (Larry, Team Cship + TMZ) are posting old Vegas residency photos of Britney is like dangling a carrot on a stick (which is Britney back on stage making THEM $ ) in front of the horse’s face...we’re the horse. It’s temptation and it’s total manipulation. They’re trying to emotionally and mentally intimidate and manipulate us into giving up on Free Britney and stop the fight. If this is how they treat fans imagine how they treat Britney behind the scenes. These are evil morally bankrupt people!

for a manager that says "it will boost ticket sales!" after learning that she was against her will put in rehab, he's literally dead to me.

• Like 8