#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

He will realize how blind he has been... and I wonder if Britney will press charges?  Nope.  Thats why they knew this was the perfect family to sponge off of.

For sure, Jaime isn't that smart...look at all his failed businesses. He family is a PERFECT target. I am sure he liked what he got out of it for sure (money), but I think that Lou and her husband are the real villains.  Larry was probably just happy to be hired back and make money off her again. 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Valerie Cherish said:

i find it so rude and disrespectful that they speak on her medical stuff. how disgusting that her life is discussed like this

I couldn’t see the TMZ video (pretty sure my phone has applied its own “fake news” blocker at this point), but if he’s talking about her medications at all in public, that completely violates patient-doctor confidentiality and is considered one of the worst ethical violations in the practice of medicine. The psychiatrist could lose his license thanks to Larry. 

Of course, the dynamic might be different given the conservatorship, because every single time I’ve worked with someone who needed a guardian to sign the HIPAA forms pertaining to informed consent on their behalf prior to even beginning the evaluation, AND again for the client to legally be able to read the findings of their own assessment weeks later, the patient has always been a minor. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The Talk just spoke about Larry.... they started off positive about his statement and the audience went wild.... But then they were like “why did he tell this to TMZ THOUGH?” Then they were like “IF HE HASNT TALKED TO HER IN MONTHS THEN HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING” “why are men speaking on her behalf” etc

I was happy that they started connecting the dots :tiffanynod:

Videooo:airpls:

Remember when Dominonation was cancelled and Nappytabs went on their twitter rant spilling all the fan-demanded songs that would be performed and how they planned for “live vocals”? I’m getting the same vibe from this trash article. He’s a client with a huge chip on his shoulder. He’s literally trying to ruin any future in the business she has... why?? Did she already fire him? Is something else going on behind the scenes, like an investigation?? This is not how a manager talks about their top client. And how dare he talk about her medications, or lack of. He’s totally out of line. She’s not the liability, he is! I hope they’re all fired and left with nothing.. starting with Larry! 

• Like 5

Harvey is saying that fans wanting "Britney back" means we want pink hair Britney back with alcohol and adderall problems.. ***** DF????? get this man together NOW!

at least the other guy is like "thats why theres an evaluation" etc and being SOMEWHAT more sensible cuz omg wtf

not this ***** praising Larry now wtffffff they always get the more biased viewers/"fans" to add their 2 cents at the end of their Britney segments ughhh

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, marioh said:

The reason: $$$$$$$

He needs to shut up. "Give her time"? What does he even mean? He thinks we want her back on stage or what? :tiffeyeroll: 

E-XAC-TLY. Does he think we want her back on stage? um, who said that? we want FREEDOM for her. he just trying very hard to write his own narrative but we're not stupid, ugh

13 minutes ago, falka said:

Is the source reliable tho?

I would say Larry is too careful to say **** like that :selenerz: 

it was the paralegal on the britney's gram podcast, which is thank to his voicemail that this movement started!! he is the savior

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BSfemme said:

if the blind item is right and britney found this week that sam is being paid to be her boyfriend, let's see if we find out if they break up soon or not

Maybe someone from her so called team deliberatley broke the news to her that "your boyfriends are being paid to ****** you to make you seem normal"  to shake her up and thus would impact negatively on her evaluation before september . You know a form of " set up" . 

• Like 3