#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Hahahahahah Larry just pulled a f**king andrew wallett. He basically announced his resignation. This is what his phrases mean

"She may never perform again" =  You stupid fans should stop with your movement or you'll never see her perform again . It also painted Britney as straight up batshit crazy , totally and mentally ill , is hitting her head against the wall crazy as we speak . 

"Her dad is ill" = swiftly trying to withdraw himself from potential issues with the law or public and made the matter "family , private i got NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" 

" im always here if she wants to WORK" : she's always been free to work or not she calls the shots , i swear i got nothing to do with those millions being stolen from her 

" she cant perform now" : im concerned about her and always been and she's not doing well , she's doing bad , she's unable , she's useless on her own , she needs a guardian and some1 to make decision for her . 

Larry : im speaking now because she has an evaluation in 4 months and im here to influence you and tell you that she's incapable. 

And by the way she wanted to tour the world . And i always stopped her i swear ...she'd call me all day ALLLL DAY and beg me . 

How does he, in his small mind, string all these disparate pieces together?

She went to court with her mom to get free from her dad.. but her dad's illness left her so distraught. Riiiiiiiight. 

It's always been up to Britney when she wanted to work, but she said that Blackout was supposed to be the end and she really didn't want to work. YOU told her she could get her kids back after some time of proving herself as a capable woman. Liar.

At least he told two truths: Britney hasn't called him because she's PISSED.... and he can't make her work because, hello, she's PISSED and wants the terms to change. 

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Hahahahahah Larry just pulled a f**king andrew wallett. He basically announced his resignation. This is what his phrases mean

"She may never perform again" =  You stupid fans should stop with your movement or you'll never see her perform again . It also painted Britney as straight up batshit crazy , totally and mentally ill , is hitting her head against the wall crazy as we speak . 

"Her dad is ill" = swiftly trying to withdraw himself from potential issues with the law or public and made the matter "family , private i got NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" 

" im always here if she wants to WORK" : she's always been free to work or not she calls the shots , i swear i got nothing to do with those millions being stolen from her 

" she cant perform now" : im concerned about her and always been and she's not doing well , she's doing bad , she's unable , she's useless on her own , she needs a guardian and some1 to make decision for her . 

Larry : im speaking now because she has an evaluation in 4 months and im here to influence you and tell you that she's incapable. 

And by the way she wanted to tour the world . And i always stopped her i swear ...she'd call me all day ALLLL DAY and beg me . 

Larry was and is still a registered lawyer, he knows what side his bread is buttered.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

She went to court with her mom to get free from her dad.. but her dad's illness left her so distraught. Riiiiiiiight. 

I would be in panic too if in case of father's death, court could replace him with some stranger as a head of c-s. Is that possible?