#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Jerrycan said:

The fact he talked to TMZ before he did Britney...

And if true, it’s fine...she needs to get well first and one day she’ll come back to do what she loves! 

I agree. its really disrespectful to be talking to tabloids about her when shes clearly having a hard time. it would be sad if she stopped performing but i'd understand. I got to finally see her live last year so at least ive seen one of my favourite artists. tbh i'd be a lot sadder if she stopped making music altogether which I really hope she doesnt 

mind you this was all said in 2007/2008

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Yes this so much! Whenever she says NO they call her unstable. They give her the 'freedom' to say no but then they punish her for it. They dont want her to think for herself. Its clear Britney has suffered mental abuse and these people are guilty of it. 

Yeah :/ I always wonder how Brit, of all people, got so unlucky as to end up surrounded by abusers/sociopaths with no way out... it's not fair at all

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I really hope that if she gets out this she looks at her management and the people around her and realises she needs to get rid of them ALL 

Agreed,  hire a whole new team 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

Yeah :/ I always wonder how Brit, of all people, got so unlucky as to end up surrounded by abusers/sociopaths with no way out... it's not fair at all

exactly. she had no consent when rudolph got his hands on her at the age of 13. she had absolutely no choice but to go with it.

• Like 1

So Larry once  again trying to keep the narrative that she is crazy :joanne: No you **** your the one who forced her into doing albums she didn’t want to do circus, FF and BJ! She fired your arse twice for a reason Larry!! 

We don’t want her on stage we want her to have freedom back! 

Ahh he is such a ****!! I hope he goes to jail along with his leeches! 

We must keep this movement going because they are trying to discredit Britney and make her seem crazy because everything they put out backfired but saying this will just make some of the GP side with team c-ship. 

• Like 5

I have to say Domination looked promising and the set list excited me but I think it would have been POM Part 3. She would have got mega lazy, her team would have cut corners then forced her on tour again at the end of the 5 years. 

I would love to see a show that was based around an album. A show where Britney had 100% control over everything. She got to chose the set list and she was really inspired to make up new moves and experiment but let’s be honest until she’s out of that C-Ship and she gets a new management who actually listen to her - it’ll be the same thing we’ve already seen. I’m glad it was cancelled because she wasn’t ready for it. If she really wanted to do this she would need some real time off to get inspired and actually enjoy the tour rather than seeing it as a chore.

1 minute ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So Larry once  again trying to keep the narrative that she is crazy :joanne: No you **** your the one who forced her into doing albums she didn’t want to do circus, FF and BJ! She fired your arse twice for a reason Larry!! 

We don’t want her on stage we want her to have freedom back! 

Ahh he is such a ****!! I hope he goes to jail along with his leeches! backfired but saying this will just make some of the GP side with team c-ship. 

this :bedtime:

1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

LARRY, YOU THINK I GIVE A **** ABOUT BRITNEY PERFORMING A VEGAS SHOW SHE QUITE OFTEN HALF ***** BECAUSE OF HOW f**kED UP HER SITUATION IS? A CHEAP SHOW HER “TEAM” DOES NOT EVEN INVEST THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF MONEY INTO BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL ABOUT YOUR OWN BOTTOM LINES?

:well:

Unlike you, we care about BRITNEY THE PERSON, and would’ve NEVER had her performing and releasing albums in 2008, THE SAME YEAR YOU GUYS WERE SO CONVINCED SHE NEEDED A CONSERVATORSHIP, YOU CLAIMED SHE NEARLY DIED.

I haven’t paid to see her perform since 2004, and let me tell you this: Even if you were selling Vegas tickets...

I AM NOT BUYING IT

SPEAK ON IT. NO MORE MILKY MONEY! :byetina:

• Like 6