#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Some mental illnesses/mood swings can strike out of nowhere, yes, but make no mistake. I just read someone on the big thread (I don't remember, please shout out if you read this) point out that for 11 years her mental condition didn't matter enough to stop her from performing, but now it does - I'm hell sure it does not work like that either. :cackling:

Yes, it's a smearing campaign, especially if you consider her court appearance where they managed to paint her unstable by not wearing heels in a parking lot when getting into her car - despite looking pretty incredible for a court appearance.

Makes you wonder what individual or corporation in the entertainment industry’s bad side did she get on? Despite Jamie wanting her in the cship indefinitely I doubt he’d trash his own daughter this hard and I don’t think Jamie has this much pull with the media. 

• Like 4

Britney always had bad press. Since 1998, the media and the GP love to hate her. :whatitellu:

When she's not crazy, she's a bad mother, she's a ***-addict, she's stupid, or ugly, or fat, or a talentless *****. 

Unconsciously in people's heads, she represent this blonde, vulnerable, naive, doll, that everybody likes to ****, use, and abuse.

But karma is a *****, and she's smart... Contrary to what everyone think, and I'm sure a lot of people will soon stand in line to make her an apology. :brit:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

Britney always had bad press. Since 1998, the media and the GP love to hate her. :whatitellu:

When she's not crazy, she's a bad mother, she's a ***-addict, she's stupid, or ugly, or fat, or a talentless *****. 

Unconsciously in people's heads, she represent this blonde, vulnerable, naive, doll, that everybody likes to ****, use, and abuse.

But karma is a *****, and she's smart... Contrary to what everyone think, and I'm sure a lot of people will soon stand in line to make her an apology. :brit:

or that shes a lesbian alien thats dead and pregnant :jj:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

so let me guess now that shes trynna get out they're probs threatening her that if she tries to fight she cant perform again UGHHHH

ik this ***** LOVES to perform and yes she was deteriorating in 2018 bc its was the same f**king 5 year old show

after performing for 5 years she was EXCITED to perform a new show and that showed by:

her testing the dancers herself 

all the posts of the rehearsals

literally the day before they posted on her story what we would like to see

TWELVE HOURS before the cancellation nappytabs posted that they were prepping alot and rehearsing alot

pretty weird for someone whos dying 

even during her breakdown back in 2007 she went on to do a minishow bc she cant sit idle

im done first they take away everything and now they take away her passion 

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
26 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

OMG now THAT'S a movie I'd pay to see. You better pitch that script now before some exhale gay steals that idea :well:

perez goes first

sam doesnt get killed but he gets his knees smashed and then brinni pees on him :letitburn:

• Like 5