#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Catalin said:

At this point, Britney should fight with all of her strength to put these abusers in their place. She has nothing to lose anymore. They won't let her see her children anyway.

Tbh- I know how bad this sounds- I don’t feel like her kids care s lot whether they see her or not. They’ve always spent more time with Kevin... so I don’t think they care too much. There have been a lot of pictures on their step brothers account and the boys looked happy on there. 

But hey army when will we attack Kfed for just being Jamie‘s lil puppy? 

I could accept maybe one person saying it at as a joke but a couple people brought up going to people’s houses and doing **** and... that’s still weird. You don’t like it when they do it to Britney but it’s completely fine if you do it to them on her behalf? I don’t see the problem with the death wishing because as long as it’s on here and not on their social media’s it’s not that deep and doesn’t really matter but once y’all start doing weird personal stuff, y’all just look like weirdos... but that isn’t far off to begin with 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

larry is the definition of a leech. britney is the only big artist he has in his portfolio. miley’s mom fired him. he is trying to do this pathetic damage control like we don’t know **** about the situation. it’s like he is clueless to how much **** the fan base has been uncovering and it’s sad to see him struggle like this

he should have some dignity and resign like andrew wallett did. he’s known britney for so long, it’s the least he could do for her. but to come out and say she will NEVER perform when you say you haven’t spoken to her for months?!? that is pure delusion and fright

It's a threat to us fans. Team cship is disgusting.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

larry is the definition of a leech. britney is the only big artist he has in his portfolio. miley’s mom fired him. he is trying to do this pathetic damage control like we don’t know **** about the situation. it’s like he is clueless to how much **** the fan base has been uncovering and it’s sad to see him struggle like this

he should have some dignity and resign like andrew wallett did. he’s known britney for so long, it’s the least he could do for her. but to come out and say she will NEVER perform when you say you haven’t spoken to her for months?!? that is pure delusion and fright

He is worth less than rotten rats. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I think lately its all slowed down a bit but I will recap what I have been following these past days:

• Wendy Williams continues  with her "Britney is crazy narrative".
  • Lynne gets hounded by TMZ and says britney is doing "wonderful"
  • The Talk show defend britney for being barefoot and say CShip should end
  • Kathy Griffiths speaks out against britney (obviously shes a kunt)
  • There was a court hearing yesterday - we dont have details
  • Larry has spoken out saying she may never perform again- (like he gets to make that decision?!)
  • Kevin not letting her see the boys until she "stabilizes"  (deadbeat mutherf**ka) - thanks to f**knfurter for reminding  <3

Maybe I missed some things but they are the main bits I think?

Woah woah.. there was a court hearing yesterday!?

• Like 1

This man is hateful. :frenchy:

I don't know how he can be so guarded and secret about everything but oh he sees a camera and suddenly speaks ugly **** like that, it's like everyone here is trying to save their butts but no one cares about Britney's image and career. 

I wish he was fired and forgotten in this industry forever. At the end of the day he is still working because he helped Britney turn into the popstar she became in the past, and not because he does great things nowadays.

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Yes years ago Miley’s mom fired him, that’s why it’s even more outrageous that he’d say all this about Britney because you’re pretty much screwing up your only source of income now. Miley is comanaged by her mom and Adam leber 

i want to know what adam leber thinks about this

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ultraviolet Light said:

If Larry’s talking to TMZ, how are we not to believe that they’ve been planting the “Britney’s still crazy” narrative this entire time?

Doesn’t this just confirm that?

I’m so uncomfortable...

Exactly!!? they’re so desperate right now 

19 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

Tbh- I know how bad this sounds- I don’t feel like her kids care s lot whether they see her or not. They’ve always spent more time with Kevin... so I don’t think they care too much. There have been a lot of pictures on their step brothers account and the boys looked happy on there. 

But hey army when will we attack Kfed for just being Jamie‘s lil puppy? 

Log off bb :xcuseme:

• Like 2
Just now, BSfemme said:

i want to know what adam leber thinks about this

He is another user in a different way. He pretty much cleaned his hands on twitter saying he didn’t know anything and he hasn’t been working for her in a long time so he has no idea what the **** is going on.

if he cared about her more than he cared about her money, he would have done something. All these people only care about is money. It’s depressing as hell. No wonder why so many celebs suffer from loneliness and depression. The industry destroys one’s soul.

• Like 1