#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I feel like this new TMZ article is a threat: STOP WITH THE MOVEMENT OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER PERFORM AGAIN :badthoughts: IF YOU WANT BRITNEY TO KEEP GIVING YOU WHAT YOU WANT, STOP ALL THIS DRAMA.

:wtf: Larry or TMZ just rephrased it to sound nice

1 minute ago, Brad Adamson said:

That is EXACTLY what it is. 

Yep. I got the same vibe from it.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

I use to love Mcdonalds but then I stopped going for several months. When I went back last month, their meat has a chemical taste to it.I ordered two different types of burgers because I could not decide what I wanted. I love their french fries and hashbrowns but I dont think I'll ever order a burger from them again.

Micky D’s Fries **** Me Up! They are the holiest of all the potato snax. I am indeed blessed to enjoy the same French Fries the chaperoned Queen enjoys on a seemingly regular basis. I’ll have what she has.  :jackk:

all larry talks about is work work work... he's just there for britney when she wants to work. she only calls him when she wants to work..... she's not calling him now because she doens't want to work... SHUT THE **** UP. Maybe she is not caling you because her dad SUSPENDED the damn residency. her dad's illness is doing alright, sotp saying she's sad over it. SHE WANTS FREEDOM. maybe it's true her emds aren't working but....WTF ARE YOU TELLING US ABOUT IT? isn't that the doctor's job? are we all into medical concepts now? HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THEY ABLE TO TALK ABOUT MEDS WHEN WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH HER?

in my opinion, they don't wanna end the c-ship and that is why they're saying "she's in bad shape" and "oh she might not work again"

i'm not buying this ****. even if her meds are or aren't working, she's been under the c-ship for 11 years. why didn't they END IT when she was doing OK? MONEY... i hate this.

WE WANT MORE FREEDOM FOR HER. WHO ARE THEY TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR HER?

• Like 7

Britney Spears is not going back to Vegas for another residency ... not in the near future, and maybe never, TMZ has learned.

Our sources tell us Britney is not being compliant with her handlers wishes to remain submissive, and so one of her punishments is to have the show pulled entirely.  

Britney's twice-fired manager, Larry Rudolph, tells TMZ, "As the person who reaps the rewards of Britney’s hard work -- based on the information I and all of the crooks who force her to work have drip-fed the public to tarnish Britney’s image and save our own ***** -- it would be damaging for Brand Britney to come out with anything under this movement. So stop it or we’ll make sure you never get anything from Britney again"

Rudolph is not involved in Britney's conservatorship -- never has been -- and he is only given medical information that directly impacts the money he makes from Britney's career. He says Britney was 2/3 of the way through rehearsals for the reboot when she decided enough was enough and they span the lie that her dad got ill late last year. 

As Rudolph put it, "It was the perfect storm. We had to pull her show because she was starting to fight back against the multiple crimes being inflicted upon her." The residency, which was supposed to kick off February 13, was put on ice.

Rudolph tells us it's always been up to Britney when she wanted to work and when she didn't. He said, "Last summer, when she wanted to tour, she called me every day to kiss my ***, like y’all should be doing. She was excited and showed absolutely no visible signs of anxiety caused by her decade-long imprisonment. She hasn't called me in months because she isn’t allowed a phone. Crickets. She clearly doesn't want to perform now. That’s her doing, not ours. She’s a free woman, y’know.

As for the future, Rudolph says, "I don't want her to work again 'till this movement dies down and she’s profitable again. If that time never comes again it will never come again and Britney fans will only have themselves to blame. I have no desire or ability to make her work again when I look like the bad guy. I am only here for her when I’m painted as the guy who saved Britney’s career. And, if she ever does want to work again, I'm here to tell her if it's a good idea or a bad idea, because all of my ideas post-2008 have been just terrific”.

Fixed ^^^^^

• Like 8