#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, Catalin said:

At this point, Britney should fight with all of her strength to put these abusers in their place. She has nothing to lose anymore. They won't let her see her children anyway.

That’s a fair point actually. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Conveniently after not been seen for 4 months, she’s out and about every day, but always with a bodyguard. I swear Team C-Ship are sending her on errands just to “show” how “free” she is. She looks like she’s enjoying it... NOT! Heartbreaking, really. The puppet master needs to give the **** up :bedtime:

It could also be that the paparazzi are just on her more again because of the stay at a mental health facility and the “free Britney” movement and all the rumors going on.

Even before she disappeared for 4 months we weren’t getting candids of her as often as we use to. She had really become “boring”, now she has become interesting again and people are curious about whats going on so I’m sure pics of her are going for more money.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Media manipulation is a series of related techniques in which partisans create an image or argument that favours their particular interests.Such tactics may include the use of logical fallacies, psychological manipulations, outright deception, rhetorical and propaganda techniques, and often involve the suppression of information or points of view by crowding them out, by inducing other people or groups of people to stop listening to certain arguments, or by simply diverting attention elsewhere. In Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, Jacques Ellul writes that public opinion can only express itself through channels which are provided by the mass media of communication – without which there could be no propaganda.[2] It is used within public relations, propaganda, marketing, etc. While the objective for each context is quite different, the broad techniques are often similar.  As illustrated below, many of the more modern mass media manipulation methods are types of distraction, on the assumption that the public has a limited attention span.

Isn't it what tmz is doing in full force ?

It’s what they did here in the U.K. to twist the pubic against the EU, that worked & same in the IS are trump. It’s all about the dollaaaars $$$$

• Like 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

05/14/2019 Minute Order

05/10/2019 in Probate Department 4, Penny, Brenda J., Presiding
Status Hearing - Held - Continued

Well.... maybe the decisions we felt were missing from Brenda part are about to come and quickly. I mean it is really a case of emergency and some decisions have to be taken before September for the sake of Britney interest and the sake of her children .

• Like 5

So did Exhale break because Larry finally spoke?

Britney Spears is not going back to Vegas for another residency ... not in the near future, and maybe never, TMZ has learned.

Our sources tell us Britney is not in mental or physical shape to resume rehearsals for the series of shows, which were supposed to kick off back in February.  

Britney's longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, tells TMZ, "As the person who guides her career -- based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis -- from what I have gathered it's clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again."

Rudolph is not involved in Britney's conservatorship -- never has been -- and he is only given medical information that directly impacts Britney's career. He says Britney was 2/3 of the way through rehearsals for the reboot when her dad got ill late last year. 

As Rudolph put it, "It was the perfect storm. We had to pull her show because her meds stopped working and she was distraught over her dad's illness." The residency, which was supposed to kick off February 13, was put on ice.

Rudolph tells us it's always been up to Britney when she wanted to work and when she didn't. He said, "Last summer, when she wanted to tour, she called me every day. She was excited. She hasn't called me in months. Crickets. She clearly doesn't want to perform now."

As for the future, Rudolph says, "I don't want her to work again 'till she's ready, physically, mentally and passionately. If that time never comes again it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for her when she wants to work. And, if she ever does want to work again, I'm here to tell her if it's a good idea or a bad idea."

• Like 6
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I feel like this new TMZ article is a threat: STOP WITH THE MOVEMENT OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER PERFORM AGAIN :badthoughts: IF YOU WANT BRITNEY TO KEEP GIVING YOU WHAT YOU WANT, STOP ALL THIS DRAMA.

:wtf: Larry or TMZ just rephrased it to sound nice

That is EXACTLY what it is. 

• Like 2