#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

It’s so wild to see how much this will change her future. I think she will get out this year, and I think we will see a new team as well participate in her career. There’s no going back to the way things were imo.  

Agreed.

IMO the only reason team CShip are sticking to their guns are because they are terrified of what's gonna happen once she is out.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

And again they keep spinning the "Britney is not well her meds aren't working anymore" narrative.

They are trying to make everyone think she's the new hannibal lecter or something.

She must be a pretty extraordinary case if a team of very expensive doctors from LA can't seem to find pills to control this very mysterious illness that she suffers from. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Not quite.

18s0dztwxdrlajpg.jpg

But the fact that Britney truly seems strong enough to stand on her own NOW is beautiful to watch. :tiffanynod:

Y’all gotta stop acting like Britney was sane in 2007/8. That’s the first step. Mothers don’t lose their kids for no reason. :whatitellu:

That's not what I meant tho, I meant the paparazzi following Lynne.

16 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Not quite.

18s0dztwxdrlajpg.jpg

But the fact that Britney truly seems strong enough to stand on her own NOW is beautiful to watch. :tiffanynod:

Y’all gotta stop acting like Britney was sane in 2007/8. That’s the first step. Mothers don’t lose their kids for no reason. :whatitellu:

Well she's not a regular mom thats for sure, she had a million dollar bank account and a lot of people saw an opportunity to cash in :whatitellu: why is this so weird for you to believe as well?

Theres so many shitty mothers out there who do way worse daily (trust we dont know everything that was going on back then but I highly doubt it was much worse than what went down in public anyway or it would have most definitely been made public by the same leeches tryna keep her from being a free adult ALL these yrs) and DONT get their kids taken away. I wonder why. :tiffanynod:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It’s so wild to see how much this will change her future. I think she will get out this year, and I think we will see a new team as well participate in her career. There’s no going back to the way things were imo.  

Are you still Sam Lutfi’s #1 fan

Or have you left his cult?

Her career is going to shift for sure, but if you think Lufti needs to be there during the shift.... I’d just love clarification. :xfactorlook:

16 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It's only up from here, never expected this to happen so publicly though

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Is that Britneys car she's getting into? 

"As for how she's doing ... Lynne says "wonderful."

Lynne, who was leaving an iPhone repair shop, has been staying with Britney for more than a week, and is squarely at odds with Jamie Spears, who has been his daughter's conservator for more than 11 years.

As we reported, Britney has not been doing well. Her meds stopped working earlier this year -- meds that have put symptoms of her mental illness in check -- and doctors have had a hard time finding a new combination that works. " 

I hate TMZ.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Lynne, who was leaving an iPhone repair shop, has been staying with Britney for more than a week, and is squarely at odds with Jamie Spears, who has been his daughter's conservator for more than 11 years.

As we reported, Britney has not been doing well. Her meds stopped working earlier this year -- meds that have put symptoms of her mental illness in check -- and doctors have had a hard time finding a new combination that works. " 

I hate TMZ.

TMZ can go **** a duck

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I hate TMZ.

Preach

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I hate TMZ.

It's embarrassing how transparent their wording is. It screams "we are definitely NOT trying to sell a certain narrative for you plebs to fall for" :zoomzoom:

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Agreed.

IMO the only reason team CShip are sticking to their guns are because they are terrified of what's gonna happen once she is out.

Aren’t we all though? Lowkey, it’s scary as hell. :nyschool:

She could fly like a bird or she could crash into a dumpster fire. I guess we’re about to find out. :whatitellu: