#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Im a bit confused about this FREEBRITNEY thing. I mean what are the things/proof that make you think that she is held there against her will. And why would her dad do something like that? Im all in for helping her, but i just want to know more about this and i think others do too

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

Im a bit confused about this FREEBRITNEY thing. I mean what are the things/proof that make you think that she is held there against her will. And why would her dad do something like that? Im all in for helping her, but i just want to know more about this and i think others do too

The next message after yours has a timeline of shady things happening in the conservatorship, the voicemail is probably fake but we knew something was up before that. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

This is literally explained in the podcast that this whole thread is about... And here: 

it's all nicely summarised and explained. Have a nice read.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

it's because of the paralegal, but at the same time, it's not because of the paralegal :whatitellu:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, diegofs said:

Mario Lopez still haven't talked about? Probably he knows britney's team can scrap in from her life in a second

He only confirmed the story of that guy on Instagram and Twitter (About her dad banning him from working with Brit again because the guy asked Brit for a photo without asking her dad first)

12 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

Freebritney is not really about her being held up against, well it’s a part but we are talking free her from it all it’s time for this woman to be free to do what she pleases 

• Like 4

But.. According to exhale, they arent even a real couple, so whats the problem?? 
This is why you guys needs to get your facts straight. 
Most of the time we go around saying they are a fake couple. Now it's reported they can't sleep together and we are supposed to believe they actualy are a real couple??

And Larry wasn't fired because of anything bad. She fired him because she wanted Kevin and a family.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I edited my comment. 

I'm a bit confused... Wasnt she crying this day because that's when they told her the c-ship was permanent? :ponderney: It's from April and I think her team deleted these pics from everywhere back then.

009.png

• Like 4