#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Britney's conservator/lawyer,  Andrew Wallet, suddenly quitting is a big cause for alarm.  Especially in his wording to the court regarding the resignation.  Keep in mind, he walked away from a big, big raise.   Yes, I realize not every attorney is about greed; but personally, after 30 years of too much legal counsel,  I've met very few who aren't.   I think that maybe Wallet has tried to reveal what's going on with Britney, but no one's connecting the dots.   Perhaps he and the paralegal are friends, professional colleagues, or the same person?  

Sadly, I feel Britney is really, really struggling and I pray she finds the peace she deserves.  Does anyone know where Bryan is? 

• Like 7
Just now, maquisl said:

I'm a bit confused... Wasnt she crying this day because that's when they told her the c-ship was permanent? :ponderney: It's from April and I think her team deleted these pics from everywhere back then.

009.png

I found the TMZ  article i wanna say a few months ago there's an exhale thread somewhere, but TMZ is deleting media

1217-the-rock-britney-spears-1.jpg

• Like 3

Update: Just got a heads up from a very reliable source that @TMZ are aware of the #FreeBritney movement but refuse to post about it. Apparently, they have some ties or connections with some of the people in the Team B camp. Don't give up and keep spreading! #FreeBritney

So we knew, but this is why TMZ is staying silent.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

either Tess and Barbara are really ******* brave and really ******* serious about their source being credible or they're really ******* naive and don't comprehend the possible repercussions of coming forward like this.. ugh, I wish the girls the best of luck.. :nervousney:

They didn't force Chicago police to work for nothing, so they might be safe and keep their savings. :evilpatrick:

4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

either Tess and Barbara are really ******* brave and really ******* serious about their source being credible or they're really ******* naive and don't comprehend the possible repercussions of coming forward like this.. ugh, I wish the girls the best of luck.. :nervousney:

Dude, my thoughts exactly. And to go ON camera and talk about it. I wouldn’t trust the media for ANYTHING right now if I was them. 

God bless them.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

ET just did an article:

"#FreeBritney: The Story Behind the Hashtag That Went Viral After Britney Spears Entered a Treatment Facility"

https://www.etonline.com/freebritney-the-story-behind-the-hashtag-that-went-viral-after-britney-spears-entered-a-treatment

it contributes nothing new to the conversation, but at least it's not bought and paid for by Larry like the recent E! or RadarOnline 'reporting'..

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

What's actually killing me rn is that this is a f**king public forum, her team must be eating some popcorn thinking what to do, they have all they need to know about what fans are upto right here in a silver plate:omg::pensiveney:

28 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

Im a bit confused about this FREEBRITNEY thing. I mean what are the things/proof that make you think that she is held there against her will. And why would her dad do something like that? Im all in for helping her, but i just want to know more about this and i think others do too

They're heeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeeee!

:janet:

• Like 4