#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Commotion said:

lol it's very much "DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG AND NEVER HAS BEEN"

If there was nothing wrong, Britney would come out and say she's okay and she's been fine since 2008, and has no issues with her conservatorship.

AND NOT f**king HAND-PAINT "YOU DON'T OWN ME" ON HER CHEST DURING LIVE PERFORMANCES... ffs. These greedy f**king leeches need to go back to the swamp they came from.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Commotion said:

lol it's very much "DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG AND NEVER HAS BEEN"

If there was nothing wrong, Britney would come out and say she's okay and she's been fine since 2008, and has no issues with her conservatorship. SOMETHING must be up if you actively try to censor her when she tries to speak up about it.

Bam.

• Like 7

Big fear is that we may soon be getting another IG post from “her” saying something to the effect of “After giving this a lot of thought, I’ve decided to retire from the entertainment industry. Thank you for all the years of love and support” with just a grainy, low-res Google Images screenshot of flowers.

• Like 8
Just now, Moonlitescape said:

Big fear is that we may soon be getting another IG post from “her” saying something to the effect of “After giving this a lot of thought, I’ve decided to retire from the entertainment industry. Thank you for all the years of love and support” with just a grainy, low-res Google Images screenshot of flowers.

OK, but first release her from this damn conservatorship. Then may she do as she pleases.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Moonlitescape said:

focus on fighting the good fight. Don't give them ammunition through fear!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Moonlitescape said:

lmfao!!!! i imagined this and it seemed just about right

5 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

As long as that gets her an out I’m all in 

• Like 1

Ok so we're mostly self aware anxiety gays that are worried about our fave, but even if you don't buy the whole story (even with all the receipts), you have to notice something is up.

"self aware anxiety gays" yeah sounds about right. lol :wow:

• Like 3

Ok so we're mostly self aware anxiety gays that are worried about our fave, but even if you don't buy the whole story (even with all the receipts), you have to notice something is up.

"self-aware anxiety gays" AKA the only well-adjusted people left on this f**king shithole of a planet..

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

Im a bit confused about this FREEBRITNEY thing. I mean what are the things/proof that make you think that she is held there against her will. And why would her dad do something like that? Im all in for helping her, but i just want to know more about this and i think others do too

Really? We ain’t stupid. Even if y’all tried to

hide this, the truth always comes out.

Leave her alone. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

Very much this. And it ends with an old school smiley face just like that other post that didn't add up.

At this point I feel so bad even streaming Britney songs because I know it's gonna go straight to the pockets of the people that deserve it the least

• Like 3
Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

When your eyes say it,

That's when I know that it's true, i feel it

:britannoyed:

This Seriously shows how she actually feels towards her team, I mean the glance could have been only for a second or few, but they must have actually given her a reason to make her look at them like that

Britney uses her eyes to kill. It's one of the things I learned from her. It's a skill, mang.

• Like 2

i'm a long term lurker but wanted to share my thoughts after following this. what i find difficult to accept is that people seem adamant that britney being removed from her conservatorship is what's best for her. we don't know this and to advocate for it as strongly as fans are right now feels irresponsible to me because we don't know what the ramifications of that could be for britney in terms of her health and wellbeing as we don't know what her health is like in reality and what the reasons for her conservatorship remaining in place actually are. i've been reading about conservatorships recently and while they usually are for incapacitated people such as the elderly, i've read they can also be applied to people who are gravely disabled, suicidal or suffer from mental illness depending on the individuals situation. there has been a lot of speculation recently about events leading up to domination's cancellation that worry me like britney allegedly stopping her medication as a result of her father's absence because she wasn't receiving daily checks. would removing the conservatorship pose a risk in that respect and if so how else might it affect her? i think everyone's heart is in the right place but we're swimming in dangerous water with the conspiracies.

• Like 3