#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

No, I really am :embarrassney:

Despite everything I still crave for new Britney stuff, whatever it is, even a candid. I'm obsessed :yesplease: And even before all this, I had already commented on this forum that we would most likely gonna get a new Britney for the next era, because she's always changing. And each [era]ney is very distinguishable from each other.

And this is not just a new era, but if we divide her career in big chomps, we're entering a third epoch. BOMT - ITZ was the first one, and we had that long pause between Someday and Gimme More (which was just surpassed by Slumber Party). Then from Blackout - Glory was another era, followed by this new long pause, and we'll start again.

Or, if you count Blackout as part of the first group:

• BOMT == Circus
  • OIDIA == FF
  • Britney == Britney Jean
  • ITZ == Glory
  • Blackout == B10

If she was able to release an album in the middle of her personal issues, I don't know why they wouldn't make her release an album now. So I still B10 coming by the end of this year.

The only reason your *** is not getting dragged all over exhale's arid wastelands is because half of it is made of thirsty gays that want you inside of them. How can you really be, knowing all the girl is probably going through? How can you still be excited for MVs / Albums / Tours knowing she's probably being forced to do so? Did we finally get to this point? I am nauseated :ehno::trash:

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

Another fight I-

giphy.gif

Not at all I usually like @PokemonSpears posts a lot (probably never even downvoted him ever), I just think that's not the correct positioning amidst such an important movement we're currently in. If people start falling into Team Cship gimmicks to make us hungry for the next era, we'll lose strength and no change will take place. It will all have been in vain. :mhm:

• Like 1

This video is a middle finger in the face to anyone who said that she "used" to be hot :fu:

She truly looks so **** and hot :yesplease: If these Instagram videos and posts are her team's way of conveying that B10 era has already begun, the next era is going to be epic slayage :qtbrit:

Spoiler

Of course, considering she is happy and independent 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

Not at all I usually like @PokemonSpears posts a lot (probably never even downvoted him ever), I just think that's not the correct positioning amidst such an important movement we're currently in. If people start falling into Team Cship gimmicks to make us hungry for the next era, we'll lose strength and no change will take place. It will all have been in vain. :mhm:

thats what probably and sadly will happen though. i cant imagine this forum not swooning over the next album if it would drop right now and im super scared of that outcome. poor brit needs to be free :tiffanycries:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Indeed, it is! :reductive:

Wade writing for Nsync only to then stab Justin in the back by coitusing with Brinny

Wade having to count on Brian Friedman who has co-choreographed the majority of Britney's dance routines

Also Wade owing his entire career to Michael Jackson whom he used throughout his career as a door opener

Wade defending Michael in court under law only to then announce he was lying

Wade accusing Michael Jackson of ********** only AFTER Jackson died

Wade accusing Michael Jackson of ********** shortly after the Jackson estate decided not to hire him for Michael Jackson tribute

Wade captured on camera PRAISING Jackson and dancing to his songs months before he started going on TV and telling the world he was abused by Jackson

:woopsie:

Oops.... I did it again!

Wade was the main choreographer of Britney and he himself introduced Brian F and Kevin T a Britney.

Wade since he is a child has been working with Michael and Bruno Falcon they have been part of his professional and personal life.

He is in all his right to lie in a court or as a child  or change his mind.

Wade's case has been rumored for years and years.

Probably Wade will tell this incident after MJ state did not want to hire him.By the way ,Michael dined with him before he died, sure to talk about something ,maybe work?(MJ estate are not the same lawyers as Jamie Spears' lawyers?,Wait a second Wade refused to do Circus Tour and they hired Jamie King and the state of Michael Jackson decided not to contract Wade and contract Jamie King ,what a coincidence?)

7 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

He is in all his right to lie in a court or as a child  or change his mind.

Just lost all credit right there. :leaving: have fun living in wades ***, I’m sure there’s room for everyone and hope it has free WiFi. 

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, rik said:

can they scrap randee like they did with myah

Randee is one of Lou’s minions, why else would she consistently be hired all the time when Britney and her team have access to some of the worlds best photographers? I had a professor who’s son is Randee’s agent and she told me that Randee is in debt. She didn’t say anything else but I got the hint that she’s indebted to Lou.

• Love 1
  • Like 4