#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

35 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

I thought she was about to die. Now she’s doing yoga like nothing happened. The video might be even recent but it doesn’t make any sense. Oh gosh ???

Because our " conspiracy" is working just fine . 

We're basically not buying everything they put out and our girl is getting closer and closer to freedom. 

Imagine if Britney finally managed to sneak a top secret burner phone and decided to read up about #FreeBritney in preparation for May 10th, and everyone's just talking about piggy emojis :airpls:

• Like 8

If the plan is to just continue this triage of throwing out pics/vids from the archives while waiting for the outrage to die down so they can make their next marketing move, they’ll be waiting forever.

Pandora’s box has already been opened too late to shut it down now. 

• Like 7

if this video is recent, i'm not so shocked with her body which is bangin, but with her hair, are looking very healthy whic is quite strange for Britney!:clap1:

and something has changed in her face, like she's not making those spastic morfasms anymore,but i'm not really sure if it's that, in any case something has changed.:receipts2:

• Like 2