#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Such a huge success as Britney had come along with a huge hatred... It's hard for people to see someone succeeding like Britney "Invincible"...

Envy makes people lose their temper and the media helped this thing spread. I believe that if the social media platforms exist then everything would have ended differently

13 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Girlllllllllllllllll stay fabulous BUT

There are at least million billion reasons to hate Wade Robson. He's a sleazy pathological liar that would throw his mother under the bus if it propelled his flop career higher. The Britney thing aside, just him participating in the mass witch hunt of Michael Jackson makes me sick. There's LITERALLY a vault worth of receipts proving his entire story was fabricated and doesn't add up, including his whole story about how Michael mind controlled him into hating women even though Wade was going out with Michael's niece :jj:

People like Wade are about as lovely and innocent as Lou M Taylor :jj:

He used Brinny to get to Justin Timberlake who helped him get a headstart in the music biz by hooking him up with producers and helping him write songs. Then Wade started sleeping with Brinny stabbing Justin in the back etc.

He's awful and the fact his career has flopped and now he has to resort to lying on national TV speaks volumes. Bye.

This is funny!!

Wade writing Pop,Gone and directing and choreographing thousands of things for Nsync  but Wade used Justin?

Wade being a dancer in" Crazy"

Wade doing the choreography of Wango Tango for Britney in 1999

Wade doing choreography for MTV 1999 for Britney and Nsync(Included the remix)

Wade doing choreography of Born to Make You Happy 

Wade doing some of the choreography of the Oops Tour.

Wade doing the choreography and the concept included the body of Britney's MTV 2000 performance.

Wade doing the choreography and the concept of the video "I'm Slave 4 U" among other things.

Wade doing and the choreography and the performance concept MTV 2001, including snake and tiger.

Wade being the creative director and choreographer of Dream within a Dream Tour.

The idea of the entrance of Britney and Perez Hilton was his.

Who benefits from whom?What Unfair! and people compare him  to with Lou M Taylor.

Of course he could hace a "relationship "with BrandI and be abused,Wade since he was a child he has worked with Michael and especially with Bruno.

@Nels64 didn't know it was referencing you, but do agree about the bossy thing but you seem aware so do what you want with that, if thatscyber bullying then i guess, Ive been cyber bullied in school, like people made a fake myspace of me nearly identical to my real one accept they added some real nasty **** to it, i was 13. like when I hear the term cyber bullying I think of it on that scale, also I couldnt block or ignore like a good portion of kids at school calling me a **** we all have different experiences ofc, just you know, I wish I wouldve gotten pig emojies instead of half the crap I got during that time.

Also ive said lots of dumb **** on here, have been called out and dog piled on, I either ignore it bc its not worth my energy, or in the case where I was wrong I just took the L and walked away licking my wounds and got over it, learn to tune people out if its it that bad, im relunctant to say sorry bc I mean its just emojies and I didnt know it was directly refrencing you, to clear things up, didnt mean to jump in this mess but thats not really how things work out on here lmao. giphy.gif