#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, chrisryan said:

I am prepared to let a song flop hard. Are we all?

Yes. That’s crucial. They don’t give a **** about online petitions or what’s trending on SM; they know people have an attention span equivalent to that of a puppy with ADHD. The only way to actually make an impact in Britney’s life is to hurt their income. That’s the only thing they’re concerned about, and they will eventually give in IF the fans don’t. 

• Like 5

Let’s not be crazy with the conspiracies... these pictures are new.. stop. Pulling **** outta thin air makes us look less credible & serious, we gotta stop the nonsense and focus solely on the conservatorship.. no more “this video is old, they not fooling us” BS. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, maquisl said:

DANCING? They forced her to pose for the paparazzies but theycan't force her to do a photoshoot? Are you dumb? :ponderney::idgi:

You make her sound weak as ****. If she didn’t wanna do a photoshoot then she’s not gonna do a photoshoot, period.. I’m all here for the protesting **** and ever other shady thing going on with the constraints she’s under, but at this point y’all all just saying **** just to say it.. “they’re forcing her to dance around and do a photoshoot!” Like no. Chill out. Did they maybe suggest one? Sure. But if she didn’t wanna do it, she wouldn’t do it..

• Like 3

It's so weird to me when people are personally offended by the physical state of another human, who they have and will never meet. If this were a (example) vogue cover I'd understand a judgement versus previous covers / a preset standard, but its a personal non product promo photo... 

How can you be this upset by someone else being alright with how they look in a moment. 

• Like 7