#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

But seriously now, we can't get distracted, all that we have gathered especially in such short amount of time is enough ammo for us to attack. We've already got the protest and at the very least OK! Magazine covered, we can't stop now. Once again I feel like we will never be grateful enough to @Meaner03 for everything you managed to accomplish so far, your impact on this fanbase it's way beyond compare not only that but you've managed to impact our lives or at least mine like no other, thanks for all your hard work and dedication :hugs:

Awwwww what a great first message to read on exhale , i'm glad i can contribute in any way to fight with all of you, who've been there on this forum and had expressed lot of concern about this c-ship before the #FreeBritney .

We are that crazy and determinated fanbase, love for all of you c-ship fighters and love for our girl Britney :hugs:

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, BritneysOldNose said:

I’m not on team b side at all but someone AList like Britney needs a bodyguard but I want someone who is a professional and not in it for the evil reasons of Loucifer and Larry red nose satan. I wish she had jlos life JLo seems so extremely free and happy 

There are plenty of celebrities that do ordinary things without their security and before the cship, she has made trips to groceries or Starbucks without them before. Also Jlo is a client of Lou.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

D5WUP3bX4AE1IGX.jpg

So based on this, the 2nd February Adam Streisand sent an email to Jamie's lawyer because they called Ron Rale (her previous costudy lawyer) to tell him that Britney been adjudged incompetent, and Britney has no right to see her (or any lawyer) without Jamie's approval .

The 4th February , Adam Streisand go to the court to fight the c-ship like Britney asked him too, Samuel Ingham the lawyer appointed to Britney who has no interest to see Britney hire her own lawyer, says that he beleives that Britney does not have the capacity to hire a counsel. Cuz yeah Samuel Ingham studied law with option psychiatrist you know...

The court ask for a Doctor review for the 13th February or sooner if possible and suggest the Dr Marmen .

So it's fine, there more than 1 week to have a Mr Marmen to see if Britney can hire a lawyer .

Well, 2 days later, the 6th February cuz yeah Samuel Ingham was that hurried, he gave the court the doctor diagnosis that asked but it's not from Dr Marmen but from another Dr, his name is James Edward Spar .

Dr Spar  in 2 days were able to diagnosis Britney (did he ever met her ?) and say that the woman that will engage in a worldwild tour couple months later does not have the capacity to hire the counsel of her choice .

The court take this information and therefore deny Adam Streisand as her lawyer, but they don't stop there, because remember on the first part, where Jamie's lawyer told Britney's custody lawyer that they can't meet without his approval ? As easy as getting some food on the drive thru , the court will also grant Jamie's this desire and decide that in the future, Britney can not meet or talk to any lawyer (except Ingham) without Daddy's approval .

Strange how on the 6th the court gave to Jamie exactly what he wanted and claimed without any court approval 4 days ago .

I will go futher than Adam Streisand who called this as an hostile takeover . This c-ship was a coup d'etat on Britney's life.

Is this from a court document?

3 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

Phone + Driving. Great job Team B. They set her up right before the hearing. They will use this against her. :yeaok:

And Britney cannot think about that? If she know that they do their best to keep the conservatorship going why she goves them something to hold against her?? And dont twll that maybe she doesnt knew about the pap cause this ia bullshit she could had imagine it. 

Doesnt make any sense to me:nyheadache: