Domination tour

Popcornie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On November or dicember there's a rumor for a Britney date in Uk for a festival, so i think yes she put the show on the road for give a good promo for B10 but, now, with the residency on hold, i think they deleted all, but it seems to be real: look at the empty space from the first leg to the second leg, she had somethig like 2 months.

57 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

On November or dicember there's a rumor for a Britney date in Uk for a festival, so i think yes she put the show on the road for give a good promo for B10 but, now, with the residency on hold, i think they deleted all, but it seems to be real: look at the empty space from the first leg to the second leg, she had somethig like 2 months.

Huh? What festival? Most UK festivals run in the summer, and considering there hasn't been any sort of news (on this forum at least), and Britney is most likely not going to be performing anytime soon or at least anytime this year, this seems very unlikely to be true.

I mean whenever Britney returns to Vegas it probably won't even be Domination anymore, and we don't know for sure when she'll actually start performing again, but it won't be anytime soon. She could potentially do a European tour though seeing as she did one for POM.

51 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I highly doubt she's gonna do another european tour soon (actually I doubt she will do it ever again in her life but maybe I'm being too dramatic:ehidk:).

You are being too dramatic, I'm not sure why she wouldn't want to tour Europe again? Unless you're referring to the Marta incident.

12 minutes ago, Isla. said:

You are being too dramatic, I'm not sure why she wouldn't want to tour Europe again? Unless you're referring to the Marta incident.

I'm not referring to anything in particular is just what I think and not only Europe I mean everywhere out of the USA. Why do I think that? Because she didn't came to Europe since 2011 with the Femme Fatale Tour and after this european tour I think she ended very exhausted but maybe I'm being too dramatic and you are right, I would love to see her again so I really hope to see her touring again.

:yeahhh:

Archived