Domination tour

Popcornie

9 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I'm not referring to anything in particular is just what I think and not only Europe I mean everywhere out of the USA. Why do I think that? Because she didn't came to Europe since 2011 with the Femme Fatale Tour and after this european tour I think she ended very exhausted but maybe I'm being too dramatic and you are right, I would love to see her again so I really hope to see her touring again.

:yeahhh:

Except the POM international tour dates (Asia in 2017 and Europe in 2018) were her first world tour dates since Femme Fatale Tour... she had been contracted in Vegas for years before that... you wrote that as if she skipped Europe on a tour or something. Also she was bound to be exhausted after the European dates ended as she had spent the majority of last summer touring.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

On November or dicember there's a rumor for a Britney date in Uk for a festival, so i think yes she put the show on the road for give a good promo for B10 but, now, with the residency on hold, i think they deleted all, but it seems to be real: look at the empty space from the first leg to the second leg, she had somethig like 2 months.

what? what festival? :airpls:

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Except the POM international tour dates (Asia in 2017 and Europe in 2018) were her first world tour dates since Femme Fatale Tour... she had been contracted in Vegas for years before that... you wrote that as if she skipped Europe on a tour or something. Also she was bound to be exhausted after the European dates ended as she had spent the majority of last summer touring.

Relax I was just giving my opinion ok? 

1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

I highly doubt she's gonna do another european tour soon (actually I doubt she will do it ever again in her life but maybe I'm being too dramatic:ehidk:).

1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

I don't think so, actually I went to one of the concerts and it was amazing but I think she's not too much into touring outside the USA anymore... But hey maybe she does. Who knows?

Where am I saying that is a fact she's not gonna come back anymore? where is the part I say she skipped europe on a tour? I said that I think she doesn't like touring outside the USA anymore BUT I DON'T KNOW AND MAYBE SHE DOES. Can I give my opinion? thanks.

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The Slave Tour ~ on account of Britney being her team's slave for 12 years :jj:

YES

a mini tour

She emerges out of a giant larry head that’s dressed like Satan and then performs

slave

overprotected

all of original doll exposing industry

that one **** you song to Justin that was unreleased 

everytime (gotta keep it classy)

satisfaction

encore

stronger

26 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Great and I'm answering to you but it's starting to get too much attention and is just a stupid theory I have and I made it clear since the beggining so don't take it so seriously.

I wasn't. And it's fine to have theories. I just wanted to give my thoughts on it like anyone on this forum can.

I wouldn't hold your breath for a new show any time soon lol. I'm sure she had contractual obligations to the MGM in Vegas so who knows what will happen with the residency but even if she picks that back up, I bet it wouldn't be until next year. So a tour would prob be years away.

Archived