BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

If she was there and it wasnt necessary a doctor would release her. You dont just stay there for ***** and giggles. If nothing is wrong and she is there against her will, a doctor will notice.

That's very true.

It's clear that something has been "off" since at least the summer, and I would argue going back to shortly after the Slumber Party video dropped.

But...This is an unusual move for her and/or her Team. Very unusual.

This is the first time in 20 years I genuinely hope she decides to retire for good. 

It's no more about her lack of commitment, bad dancing, bad singing or whatsoever.

She's a young woman, a mother of two, rich as **** and still unhappy. 

I hope she finds her peace and happiness once and for all.

Sending her much love ❤️

4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Kevin already has 100% custody of the boys: Full physical and full legal custody. Britney has visits with the boys that would equate to 50/50 joint custody if she had custody of them but she doesn’t. The Blast is misleading people on that, but The Blast is right that if he wants Kfed could take Britney/the cship back to family court to get another increase in child support since now (and probably long before today’s confession) the boys will be living with him full time.

The law is already on his side anyway and considering what we know now there’s no way he’d be denied an even larger increase than whatever he received last year. It wouldn’t look that bad on him because he’s the one looking after the kids while mom is in treatment. Unlike last time when he wanted more money which looked like a cash grab. People will be more likely to sympathize with Kevin’s request this time, if he makes it. I won’t be surprised if he and his lawyer use this as an excuse to milk even more money from Britney.

It’s f**ked up tho because if he increases it then that means she has to keep working in order to be able to pay him more money. If he was a decent human being he wouldn’t do this.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

This!! Also If my dad was on deaths bed I would wait for treatment untl he has passed so I could spend every minute with him. (Or until he recovers) Saying that she is doing this only because she is sad about her dad makes no sense. She would be at his side if that was stressing her so much.

Don't assume that your relation with dad is parallel to their. Not all folks are able to provide help same way also. I'm for example I'm not able to think/function straight when some major **** happens.

2 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Y'all her account on Instagram is deleted what the **** is going on?? 

U blocked :NYcackle:

Just now, jokobitch said:

It’s f**ked up tho because if he increases it then that means she has to keep working in order to be able to pay him more money. If he was a decent human being he wouldn’t do this.

she has like 300 million Dollars... she wouldnt have to work another day in her life and would still be able to pay the "small" amount he wants.

3 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

its times like these when her team needs to step in :heresthetea: either dismiss the rumors or accept them its really not that hard :whatitellu: saying nothing is worse than coming forward and saying the truth :demi:

I feel like we haven’t heard from her team since 2008. :mj:

1 minute ago, falka said:

Don't assume that your relation with dad is parallel to their. Not all folks are able to provide help same way also. I'm for example I'm not able to think/function straight when some major **** happens.

U blocked :NYcackle:

you might not be able to think straight or be super supportive but would you leave him to get help for your emotional issues (that according to them are only there becaue she is so anxious about him) I just think that there is more going on than just her dad,

3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

do NOT trust anything from TMZ.  They have been her worst media enemy since the beginning.  Absolutely disgusting they would spread that rumour without any merit.

other reliable sources are reporting this also

People.com , Variety so it's true

At this point I hope she's doing well wherever she is, we don't need new music anymore, her discography is already an A+ and I just want her to be happy and healthy and that her team understands that and that they stop pushing her to do new music when she can't or doesn't want to oh my god

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Agree. I was also shocked when I read the comments.  I think a part of it is that she has been so quiet since her breakdown (understandably) and because of that the GP doesnt have many fresh positive memories. Like if she had 4 ICONIC performances since the breakdown that would have gotten a lot of buzz and a high profile interview where she comes across... normal (for lack of a better word)  I dont think it would be this bad.

On one hand I agree with you and as much as I joke, would never want to be intentionally cruel to Britney ever! However, I'm not sure if you're familiar with Carrie Fisher at all, but she very publicly struggled with mental health and spoke honestly about it. She also tried to make it funny and make jokes about it because she said it makes it both easier to deal with and makes it easier for people to accept. I've struggled big time with mental health and I make jokes about it all the time because it's sometimes the only helpful way to get through it. I don't condone cruelty of any kind but only speaking for myself, sometimes I've made jokes about Britney but because I often see myself in her. And truthfully I think most people can. Haven't you seen the tshirts and mugs..."If Britney can make it through 2007 you can make it through this day". And while some may think it's mean or disrespectful... the reason it's funny to most people is because on some level they relate to what she was going through. 

With all that being said, clearly Britney doesn't want to address her issues with the public but I wish she would. I'm sure a lot of us here relate to what she's going through in some capacity.

Archived