Update: Britney sold out every single arena in europe

Britneyarmy8

4 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I know the show in Monchengladbach was the most successful tour of the city EVER

That is not true, her concert was at Sparkassenpark which is sold out all the time, even by german acts, but the biggest concerts in Mönchengladbach are at Borussia-Park with record attendance at a Herbert Gönemeyer concert, he is a german singer. Bruce Springsteen had the largest crowd there for a non local act.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
31 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Source? Anyway, I’m not surprised. It was her first time performing in those places in 7 years. That’s why the US tour was successful too, although it was in small theaters.

yeah but she did multiple nights in those theaters each so in the end it added up

(Connecticut was the only one night but she brought her circus tour to that so it was a full on arena)

im guessing they were just testing it out and it went well so im guessing the future theyll flip back to arenas

44 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Yes, some pretty big artist performed there. That Monchengladbach boxscore might be the biggest one I've seen for that city/venue. I couldn't find details about Guns N' Roses's attendance though.

r3Vr3Z6.png

M5urY7M.png

v2iYsRL.png

dU39Q3Z.png

W2gqT9r.png

wp1yEEg.png

zqjTLar.png

1F2rVT0.png

oRCXTxB.png

YgWlciC.png

Herbert Grönemeyer, a german singer has the biggest boxscore in Mönchengladbach he played at Borussia Park with 40000 people in attendance. Sparkassenpark is sold out all the time, she didn't break any records there.

6 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i went to the manchester show and can confirm it was absolutely packed

i also went to the birmingham show and that seemed full too!

I was at all 3 o2 arena dates and they were all packed! Couldn’t spot an empty seat 

5 hours ago, Goku said:

I honestly don't know what are you talking about, the only rude comments I write are always directed to Britney "news" and stuff like that.

I would like to know if I've ever treated you badly @MWLJ @MmmDani @PokemonSpears @MissSpearsSaysSo

:crying1: remember that time you said those horrible things about me and my children?

jk :haha: no, if you're mentioning me because I liked that comment, I just liked it because I thought it was funny :yeaok:

8 hours ago, Goku said:

I honestly don't know what are you talking about, the only rude comments I write are always directed to Britney "news" and stuff like that.

I would like to know if I've ever treated you badly @MWLJ @MmmDani @PokemonSpears @MissSpearsSaysSo

Never to me, not once. Sorry boo :kiss:

However, you can be a bit rough sometimes (a couple other members also). That’s the only reason I’m there. No harm intended tho :hugs:

8 hours ago, Goku said:

I don't know, maybe? I like being bitchy and shady, nothing personal or serious.

tenor.gif

I don’t take anything personally here, this is a damn Britney Forum. I think most people recognise that you’re not seriously jabbing. Don’t worry 

15 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i went to the manchester show and can confirm it was absolutely packed

i also went to the birmingham show and that seemed full too!

I went to berlin where it was absolutely outsold and many of my friends didnt get tickets. she could have done berlin 3 times for sure.

but birmingham - even though it was almost full -  had some empty ranks - lucky me - so i could do the whole choreo without hurting someone sitting next to me or sth :)

16 hours ago, Cuteney said:

In France it was far from being sold out

I was going to say this, I've been to Antwerp and both shows in Paris but n'either of the Paris shows were sold out but that's also because a lot of people went to Antwerp cause that date was announced earlier as I recall. A lot of tourists like from Spain etc came to Belgium

10 hours ago, Toulouse said:

Herbert Grönemeyer, a german singer has the biggest boxscore in Mönchengladbach he played at Borussia Park with 40000 people in attendance. Sparkassenpark is sold out all the time, she didn't break any records there. 

Borussia Park has nothing to do with the Sparkassenpark.

Britney played in the Sparkassenpark. There must be set up extra tribunes. On the first day of the presale 10,000 tickets were sold.

Borussia Park is a football stadium

Sparkassenpark is a hockey stadium

5 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Borussia Park has nothing to do with the Sparkassenpark.

Britney played in the Sparkassenpark. There must be set up extra tribunes. On the first day of the presale 10,000 tickets were sold.

Borussia Park is a football stadium

Sparkassenpark is a hockey stadium

I know but someone here claimed Britney had the biggest concert attendance in Mönchengladbach, which is simply not true! The biggest concert in Mönchengladbach was Herbert Grönemeyer at Borussia Park with over 40000 people in attendance, Britney's concert attendance was around 16000 people, which is a lot but it's not a record for Mönchengladbach, even Bruce Springsteen sold over 37000 tickets there.

If were just talking about Sparkassenpark then Guns n' Roses is holding the record with 17000 people in attendance.

6 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I was going to say this, I've been to Antwerp and both shows in Paris but n'either of the Paris shows were sold out but that's also because a lot of people went to Antwerp cause that date was announced earlier as I recall. A lot of tourists like from Spain etc came to Belgium

same with berlin. lots of tourist from spain and from eastern europe (the same happened with the circus tour).

3 hours ago, Toulouse said:

I know but someone here claimed Britney had the biggest concert attendance in Mönchengladbach, which is simply not true! The biggest concert in Mönchengladbach was Herbert Grönemeyer at Borussia Park with over 40000 people in attendance, Britney's concert attendance was around 16000 people, which is a lot but it's not a record for Mönchengladbach, even Bruce Springsteen sold over 37000 tickets there.

If were just talking about Sparkassenpark then Guns n' Roses is holding the record with 17000 people in attendance.

I've never "claimed" that. I said that " Monchengladbach boxscore might be the biggest one I've seen for that city/venue.", which express a possibility, not a fact. I completely forgot about that stadium. Thanks for clarifying though.

28 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I've never "claimed" that. I said that " Monchengladbach boxscore might be the biggest one I've seen for that city/venue.", which express a possibility, not a fact. I completely forgot about that stadium. Thanks for clarifying though.

No sorry, I wasn't talking about you, on the first page someone made the claim that her show was the biggest ever for Mönchengladbach, I was responding to that claim.

Archived