Does anybody on here have an issue with her Hiatus?

indyRS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m happy she is on hiatus either she will come back with new music which is why I’m still here or she will finally retire and get to be normal which it seems she wanted for ages. 

Either way I’m happy. Milking the fans has currently stopped. Domination showed fans won’t fork over for cheap. 

Everything is all good for me right now

the hiatus doesn't bother me. what bothers me is how everything is unclear right now.

people lost a lot of money after domination was cancelled, the least they could do is talk a bit more about the future of the concert, she doesn't need to comment about her personal life.

i was really hoping for a serious statement about the concert back then. I don't think an instagram post is fair for those who wasted a lot of money on this mess. :bpo:

18 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Why on earth would I, or anyone else for that matter, have an issue with her taking some time to take care of her gravely ill father? :icant2:

Do you really believe that Britney is sitting with her "gravely ill :tiffcackle:" father and she is taking care of him ALL DAY LONG? :ohreallylol: He (Jamie) has other children, a wife and A LOT OF MONEY (for health care for example). So the whole hiatus is not happening because Britney is "oh so busy with taking care of her dying father" please... :umwtf::joanne: Open your eyes (and mind) ;):reductive::mhm:

and since when Jamie is "dying" ? :umwtf::yeaok:

6 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Do you really believe that Britney is sitting with her "gravely ill :tiffcackle:" father and she is taking care of him ALL DAY LONG? :ohreallylol: He (Jamie) has other children, a wife and A LOT OF MONEY (for health care for example). So the whole hiatus is not happening because Britney is "oh so busy with taking care of her dying father" please... :umwtf::joanne: Open you eyes (and mind) ;):reductive::mhm:

Agreed. People are so gullible.. like they really believe everything they're told :weusay:

3 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

Agreed. People are so gullible.. like they really believe everything they're told :weusay:

Exactly...seriously face it...she is not even with her dad let alone taking care of him. The only way she takes care of anyone is financially. I hope she is getting some MUCH needed mental help. I don't think it's really relaxation that she needs as she has had a pretty relaxed schedule for years. LOL at someone saying the tour was exhausting:tiffcackle:...it was the same show after 5 years...it was 31 dates over the span of 4 months...that is not exhausting. She needs to get out of only being around her inner circle of enablers who don't keep her in check. No wonder she can't even have a simple conversation in interviews anymore. The truth hurts so much :tiffsniffle:

On 2/25/2019 at 9:53 PM, Daxx said:

doesn't seem likely to me that she ''snapped'' or ''is having another breakdown''. We literally got candids of her having a milkshake the same day of the hiatus announcement

Milkshake_28329.jpg

and two days after in a drive thru with Sam, and she was the one driving.
XRAY_JAN6_INOUT_005.jpeg
XRAY_JAN6_INOUT_003.jpg

So let's not jump to conclusions lol

But we never ever see her driving alone. We haven’t seen it since FTR in 2008.

JL is constantly on Instagram posting videos, seemingly bored. So it’s not like anything is really happening. 

The residency made Britney too lazy. It was obvious during the POM tour. She treated it as a residency and it felt like she was more nervous than in the residency even though she has said the opposite. She needs to tour with his new album. She should do it as a last hurrah then do as many residencies as she desires. I will not at her last world tour being FF. She NEEDS to tour before she turns 40.

• Super Mods
On 2/26/2019 at 2:06 PM, GimmeBritney320 said:

Exactly...seriously face it...she is not even with her dad let alone taking care of him. The only way she takes care of anyone is financially. I hope she is getting some MUCH needed mental help. I don't think it's really relaxation that she needs as she has had a pretty relaxed schedule for years. LOL at someone saying the tour was exhausting:tiffcackle:...it was the same show after 5 years...it was 31 dates over the span of 4 months...that is not exhausting. She needs to get out of only being around her inner circle of enablers who don't keep her in check. No wonder she can't even have a simple conversation in interviews anymore. The truth hurts so much :tiffsniffle:

I think it’s more about her needing a mental break cuz I don’t think she really dealt with it. Ever since Circus she’s been working on something or another and yeah she’s had a lot of vacations but it doesn’t clear the white elephant in the room, more like distractions. I mean I always found it odd that she was coming back so soon with Circus, I don’t think she was ready mentally, she needed to unload a lot of baggage. Hopefully now she can do some self reflection and come back refreshed and passionate because that’s what’s missing.

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think it’s more about her needing a mental break cuz I don’t think she really dealt with it. Ever since Circus she’s been working on something or another and yeah she’s had a lot of vacations but it doesn’t clear the white elephant in the room, more like distractions. I mean I always found it odd that she was coming back so soon with Circus, I don’t think she was ready mentally, she needed to unload a lot of baggage. Hopefully now she can do some self reflection and come back refreshed and passionate because that’s what’s missing.

I think the Circus era was kind of necessary for various reasons.  It was still a mostly well received era despite her declined performing skills. 

But it's what happened after that's problematic.  The Femme Fatale Era was simply the march towards irrelevance. 

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

I think the Circus era was kind of necessary for various reasons.  It was still a mostly well received era despite her declined performing skills. 

But it's what happened after that's problematic.  The Femme Fatale Era was simply the march towards irrelevance. 

Circus was needed but FF shouldn’t have happened or not for awhile until after Britney seemed more stable. 

Unfortunately I don’t know if Britney can really do a huge tour again (ignore relevance) emotionally. Look at how unstable she seemed on tour.

Im very anti Vegas because everything was handled so poorly but now I really don’t know what Britney can deliver. 

I wish she would just release albums and only that but money isn’t there sadly. 

6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I agree with you. I just hope she is getting it. She has had plenty of time to physically recoup and relax. But you are right, I'm not sure if she needs more time or better help or what. That's the thing with mental illness, there is no time frame to heal. She truly needs a lot of help and I hope she uses this time to get the help she needs.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, I have a theory on it. I think she was talked into doing it by her team ( I mean Larry was pushing for it as told by her own dad who even says he doesn’t think she’s ready or they need to be thinking about that right now) 

Bradley Stern said in the It’s britney ***** podcast that during the GMA event, she was in a heated argument with Larry a little offstage. He said it was weird cuz as the lights shine on her and they brough out the cake, she immediately change and was all smiles. 

I don’t think she was eager to get back to work but just wanted to see her kids and they probably told her being in a cship and getting back to work would look good in the judges eyes and so that’s why she did it with a smile on her face to show the judge how responsible she is and was probably hoping the cship would be lifted too so I feel coming FF when she hadn’t gotten what she wanted, she probably felt hurt about it that she worked hard and still wasn’t going to be free or get what she wanted. I mean she had the face of not wanting to be there the whole time.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Circus was needed but FF shouldn’t have happened or not for awhile until after Britney seemed more stable. 

Unfortunately I don’t know if Britney can really do a huge tour again (ignore relevance) emotionally. Look at how unstable she seemed on tour.

Im very anti Vegas because everything was handled so poorly but now I really don’t know what Britney can deliver. 

I wish she would just release albums and only that but money isn’t there sadly. 

I used to be pro Vegas for that very reason for her to be able to come out of her shell and gain her confidence back and it worked to a certain extent but she got too comfortable and now it’s just tragic. I agree I wish she can just release good albums and music videos but yeah like you said, they barely make money and even the label is smart enough to obtain publishing’s and demand a cut of tour and merchandise profits. 

It really does come down to Team b to guide her and advance her career, Larry is so out of touch it’s no wonder we ended up with her messed up. He doesn’t really know what to do either and every time he talks he just sounds like this 

tenor.gif?itemid=4470518

Archived