Does anybody on here have an issue with her Hiatus?

indyRS

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I agree with you. I just hope she is getting it. She has had plenty of time to physically recoup and relax. But you are right, I'm not sure if she needs more time or better help or what. That's the thing with mental illness, there is no time frame to heal. She truly needs a lot of help and I hope she uses this time to get the help she needs.

Yeah I guess it came from personal experience, I didn’t realized I suffer from panic attacks and extreme anxiety but like Britney I just soldiered on. It seemed I just boxed up my emotions until I cracked and now I’m learning to chill out and sort of heal the wounds so I’m hoping she’s doing that. Also smoking weed helps with the anxiety. Britney could use some but I know she can’t have any ***** although I feel them drugging her up is pointless too.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was absolutely too soon for another residency imo. she needed to get away to build up a demand to be seen again by the general public again. she had no new material and little to no promotion for domination. what would’ve been the draw for the public otherwise?

regardless of what happened with her father, she needed it mentally as well. now she can center herself, take it easy, and get back into a mindset where she is ready to take it on. she can even rebuild her excitement to get back out there. i recall before reading an article where she said that she gets bored and antsy after being on break for awhile. she’ll be able to work on some new music to release in order to pull in some interest from the gp and hopefully gain inspiration along the way.

bottomline, i’d rather have quality, healthy britney instead of rushed, overworked money grab britney any day. i want her to be at her best, so if i gotta wait then nbd. it’ll come in due time, i’m sure of it.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I guess it came from personal experience, I didn’t realized I suffer from panic attacks and extreme anxiety but like Britney I just soldiered on. It seemed I just boxed up my emotions until I cracked and now I’m learning to chill out and sort of heal the wounds so I’m hoping she’s doing that. Also smoking weed helps with the anxiety. Britney could use some but I know she can’t have any ***** although I feel them drugging her up is pointless too.

I hear you and props to you for staying strong! That is not easy but you're not giving up! 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I hear you and props to you for staying strong! That is not easy but you're not giving up! 

Aw thanks! It’s a slow process but Yeah I guess that’s why I’m not so worked up because I kinda understand. I guess Britney is truly an inspirational person cuz I always think if Britney can do it, so can you.

Archived