Was this the best thing to come out of the Femme Fatal Tour?

BritneysBitch82

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Isla. said:

She didn’t perform Inside Out or Criminal though which is a crime in itself. 

Also I always loved this performance, the whole Egyptian theme was cool and the remix was great.

TBH seeeing her level of choreography on the tour and the lack of energy in performances, I’m kind of glad she didn’t do Inside Out. That song deserves better. 

I’m still surprised she never performed Criminal considering it was a single. 

6 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

TBH seeeing her level of choreography on the tour and the lack of energy in performances, I’m kind of glad she didn’t do Inside Out. That song deserves better. 

I’m still surprised she never performed Criminal considering it was a single. 

Tbh I feel like Inside Out didn’t need that much choreo anyway.  And yeah Criminal should have been performed cause it was a single, it’s weird it wasn’t. 

I really don’t hate FFT are way so many do.

It was very ‘cool’ for a Britney show.

Pre-rec vocals

Remixes were bomb

Great set list

Good storyline

Props and staging were decent during American leg

Screens and audience interaction were better than TCSBS.

HIAM TTWE Slave HIR and elements of a few others had solid routines.

It’s just a pity so many of the routines were so bland and empty and Britney didn’t embody the bad *** spy character much of the time.

1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I really don’t hate FFT are way so many do.

It was very ‘cool’ for a Britney show.

Pre-rec vocals

Remixes were bomb

Great set list

Good storyline

Props and staging were decent during American leg

Screens and audience interaction were better than TCSBS.

HIAM TTWE Slave HIR and elements of a few others had solid routines.

It’s just a pity so many of the routines were so bland and empty and Britney didn’t embody the bad *** spy character much of the time.

I dont hate it either but Gimme More and Drop Dead Beautiful are the only performances i get excited for. Which is a shame with a show that had so many great songs

The visuals were great for that era! From video clips to the tour. It was like we were in a strong Britney Movie zone.

The American leg was great and they should have never scrapped the stage. For me she lost it after that.

HIAMney will always hold a big place in my heart! And the womanizer number was decent too with the backbend making it EPIC.

9 hours ago, I am Max. said:

I don't think it was meant for an album tbh. Her vocals sound the same as the S&M remix, I think they were recorded during the same days, and that was after the album was released (imo). 

The only reason I wonder is because it has that “pop rock” vibe to it and that was the original direction of the album

Archived