VOGUE MAGAZINE ON BRITNEY

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

f**king iconic

idk if im mixing up commericials but i remember there was one part where it was like 1950s and she looked all 50s housewife and it was in black and white and i thought that her singing was really pretty 

when i was young i thought it was marilyn monroe at first 

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

f**king iconic

idk if im mixing up commericials but i remember there was one part where it was like 1950s and she looked all 50s housewife and it was in black and white and i thought that her singing was really pretty 

when i was young i thought it was marilyn monroe at first 

I loved all her ads for Pepsi ?? she’s such an icon 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Like it should be. 

Honestly if Britney had a great team and Britney cared doing a throwback commercial would be one of the smartest things for promo. (More than the weird has been one they just did) 

instead they use Pepsi has a sponsor and did one of her cheapest tours ever. 

Exactly!! 

I pray to God that her team makes another Pepsi deal and release a set of smashing music video/ads as great as they used to be aligned to a new album, new lead uptempo single, a few award shows and (if not a ww tour) and limited international tour. That would be a smart as hell move to promote her worldwide. 2016 was a perfect year for her to be again the IT girl, she had the fire, a little more passion, the looks, the sassiness.

Just imagine a Pepsi ad with the looks of the Private Show commercial :tiffanycries:

The resurrection of Primeney :tiffsniffle:

13 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I pray to God that her team makes another Pepsi deal and release a set of smashing music video/ads as great as they used to be aligned to a new album, new lead uptempo single, a few award shows and (if not a ww tour) and limited international tour. That would be a smart as hell move to promote her worldwide. 2016 was a perfect year for her to be again the IT girl, she had the fire, a little more passion, the looks, the sassiness.

Just imagine a Pepsi ad with the looks of the Private Show commercial :tiffanycries:

I wish this. LARRY WE KNOW YOU ARE READING EXHALE! 

DO SOMETHING!!!!!! Wake up

19 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

This and she should also take advantage of her perfume line and Vegas (or maybe tour if she wants to). I mean whoever purchases one of her perfumes or a ticket for her shows gets a copy of her album. This could help her gain new fans maybe 

Archived