[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

34 minutes ago, Oxic said:

OMG I didn't realize until now Jamie Lynn is named cause of Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears :waitwhat: that is so weird

Yeah, but Jamie's true name is James. Which leads us to Britney's brother, Bryan James, and Britney's son, Jayden James.

Then we have JL's older daughter, Maddie Briann. I don't know how's the middle name pronounced but is very similar to Bryan. Then her baby, Ivey Joan, which was clearly named after the term of endearment to which Britney fans refer to Britney's 8th studio album, Brenda Joan.

Brian's daughter, is called Sophia Alexandra, thus it totally makes sense that Britney would name her daughter Sofia too because she likes her so much :yaknow:  

Not to mention, JL's husband is called Jamie too :rude2me:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, but Jamie's true name is James. Which leads us to Britney's brother, Bryan James, and Britney's son, Jayden James.

Then we have JL's older daughter, Maddie Briann. I don't know how's the middle name pronounced but is very similar to Bryan. Then her baby, Ivey Joan, which was clearly named after the term of endearment to which Britney fans refer to Britney's 8th studio album, Brenda Joan.

Brian's daughter, is called Sophia Alexandra, thus it totally makes sense that Britney would name her daughter Sofia too because she likes her so much :yaknow:  

you forgot Britney Lynne Spears:cardi:

On 1/8/2019 at 7:43 AM, babyimmafreak90 said:

Perez is a pig, plain and simple. He’s trash. 

I won’t watch it because I’m not giving him views. He’s only reporting on it to get views. 

I’m sure Britney has her reasons. She might not give it her all but girl doesn’t turn down $500k a night for no reason. Low ticket sales or not, she was still gonna get coin. 

On 1/8/2019 at 7:50 AM, 0973BH said:

Couldn't have said it any better.

Yet he actual knows Britney and was the opening video for circus. 

11 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

Yet he actual knows Britney and was the opening video for circus. 

Doesn’t change what I said though :demi:

The intro to TCSBS was filmed like 10 years ago, so at best he knew her. And it’s not like they are or were besties. He doesn’t know any more than we do and I’m still not giving him views. 

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Brian's daughter, is called Sophia Alexandra, thus it totally makes sense that Britney would name her daughter Sofia tooo because she likes her so much :yaknow:  

Britney JEAN

Ivey JOAN

LYNNE Spears

Laura LYNNE

JAMIE LYNN

JAMES Parnell

Bryan JAMES 

Jayden JAMES

JAMIE Watson

Maddie BRIANN

Bonus: LYNN Harless 

:cackling:

On 1/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, stateofgracebritney said:

Duck hunting is sad. Hunting for any animals is sad. And it isn’t something that should happen. 

I don’t think eating meat is a problem for Britney, but if you actually take time to think about it, it’s sad.

11 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Hunting might have been necessary for human survival in prehistoric times, but today, most hunters stalk and kill animals merely for the thrill of it, not out of necessity. This unnecessary, violent form of “entertainment” tears animal families apart and leaves countless animals orphaned or badly injured when hunters miss their targets.

11 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

People often justify hunting by falsely claiming, “I’m helping to control animal populations—without me, these animals would overpopulate.” Animal populations will keep themselves in check through natural processes such as natural selection. Species have always been self-regulating, and modern-day hunting can actually cause unnatural spikes in populations.

In school, you might have learned about Charles Darwin’s theory of natural selection, which explains that the sickest and weakest animals are the most likely to be killed by natural predators, leaving the strongest animals to survive and pass their genes on. Hunters, however, disrupt this natural balance because they prefer to kill the largest, strongest animals.

Even if overpopulation happened naturally to a group of animals, nature would work to regulate the population. Starvation and disease are tragic, but they are nature’s way of ensuring that the healthy, strong animals survive and maintain the strength of their herd.

How do you think meat gets to a supermarket or your plate? 

Hunting is more about getting fresh unadulterated meat. Same with fishing, animals live a full life in the wilderness and are naturally killed of for food. 

She's been very vocal about wanting more children. If she were pregnant, I think she'd be ecstatic, glowing and sharing the news with people, just like she was with her first two. Plus, there would already be a ton of media reporting the "insider rumors" about it, as they always do prior to an official announcement.

52 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Remember when Britney was pregnant with Jayden and he was going to be a girl and the name was rumored because Britney was supposed to register her Hospital Room with that name "Pebbles Flair"even days later the press said that the name was"Jailynn"Although my favorite rumored name will always be"Sutton Pierce".What Memories!.

Sutton Pierce! Oh my goodness, what a blast from the past. I completely forgot about that until now :cuteidk:

I would be happy for Britney if she was pregnant. She obviously wants more kids and is a loving mother. I don't believe she is though. If anyone was a fan in real time when she was pregnant beforehand, she radiated happiness from the moment she found out. I don't see someone who is pregnant and not feeling well in these photos, I see someone who is obviously feeling a bit down- which makes sense seeing as her dad is sick. I'm not sure why people are saying it is behind him- JL has been posting iG stories of him looking fragile,  at doctors appointments and even crying at one in the last few weeks. Britney feels emotions so deeply and this is her father, it is obviously affecting her. 

2 hours ago, Goku said:

You can spend all the time with your kids and being a great parent even with mental disorders (my mother for example).

Britney is a great mother, but she needs people around her to help. It's a fact. Conservatorship says hi.

What does her conservatorship have to do with this? The courts obviously do not think she's a danger to her kids since they are with her a lot.

31 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

What does her conservatorship have to do with this? The courts obviously do not think she's a danger to her kids since they are with her a lot.

Her C-ship stabilised in 2008 after all that chaos and rehab place her under the Law 5051, dangerous for herself and for whom is close to her; another point of that law give all the custody in case of children to the ex plus the right of visit one par month under supervision of her watcher and social assistants to guarantee the safety of children. Peace!

4 minutes ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

Her C-ship stabilised in 2008 after all that chaos and rehab place her under the Law 5051, dangerous for herself and for whom is close to her; another point of that law give all the custody in case of children to the ex plus the right of visit one par month under supervision of her watcher and social assistants to guarantee the safety of children. Peace!

Because they did not let her exercise as a mother from the beginning.Society hated her, the press hated her.Any failure of it was exaggerated.They saw her as a bad person and a bad mother.Look back and you'll see how they talked about her.When the first incident with Sean Preston happened, she was not with her son but yes the nanny(She said it was her fault that Britney was not in the House) and Kevin and they blamed her.The second incident with Sean Preston the day of her driving with him, they did not care about the story behind it.The third incident with Sean Preston in New York the day the baby was about to drop, she twisted her ankle.It was horrible instead of understanding it because there were too many photographers, the opposite happens, they dare to call her a bad mother.When Jayden was born, they said first that the baby has Fas, that Britney consumed cocine during pregnancy ,that the baby  daddy was J.R.Rotem, etc.Do you think this is fair?Britney had depression and this did not help. Nannies spoke that Britney was always on the lookout, had a lot of patience and loved her babies and that her young son was currently breastfeeding and it is very hard to separate a baby form its mother, but more when the baby takes breastfeeding , They did not listen to her, they did not care.They heard the Bodyguard say that Britney was hitting her son Sean Preston.It's all so Funny when they say that Britney can not be with her children alone, when from the time they ere babies until Jayden's 6 months,Britney was completely alone raising the children.I'm going to talk about the day of the ambulance because it must be hard for a mother ,women and person and more when these things happen to you.And, of course.I did not doubt her abilities as a mother and I'm sure she does not need anyone around to help her as a mother.

I didn't know that going to a pharmacy means you're pregnant. What is wrong with you all?:wyd:

It's sad to say this but she can't get pregnant with the conservstorship still going on. She cancelled her residency because of her father's health and no one should doubt her. It was serious:

Just two months ago, he nearly died, and had to be rushed to the hospital.

His colon had spontaneously ruptured.

He was admitted into surgery.

This was followed by 28 days in the hospital for a long and complicated post-op.

The human digestive system is long, complicated, and delicate. Any time that it ruptures, the rest of the body risks sepsis.

A spontaneous rupture like this is terrifying -- for Jamie himself and for all of those who love him.

12 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Because they did not let her exercise as a mother from the beginning.Society hated her, the press hated her.Any failure of it was exaggerated.They saw her as a bad person and a bad mother.Look back and you'll see how they talked about her.When the first incident with Sean Preston happened, she was not with her son but yes the nanny(She said it was her fault that Britney was not in the House) and Kevin and they blamed her.The second incident with Sean Preston the day of her driving with him, they did not care about the story behind it.The third incident with Sean Preston in New York the day the baby was about to drop, she twisted her ankle.It was horrible instead of understanding it because there were too many photographers, the opposite happens, they dare to call her a bad mother.When Jayden was born, they said first that the baby has Fas, that Britney consumed cocine during pregnancy ,that the baby  daddy was J.R.Rotem, etc.Do you think this is fair?Britney had depression and this did not help. Nannies spoke that Britney was always on the lookout, had a lot of patience and loved her babies and that her young son was currently breastfeeding and it is very hard to separate a baby form its mother, but more when the baby takes breastfeeding , They did not listen to her, they did not care.They heard the Bodyguard say that Britney was hitting her son Sean Preston.It's all so Funny when they say that Britney can not be with her children alone, when from the time they ere babies until Jayden's 6 months,Britney was completely alone raising the children.I'm going to talk about the day of the ambulance because it must be hard for a mother ,women and person and more when these things happen to you.And, of course.I did not doubt her abilities as a mother and I'm sure she does not need anyone around to help her as a mother.

Society follow her as it's normal cause grown as product of Showbiz and industry, sadly a lot of people with talent do this end. And.. No. She's under c-ship for abuse of illegal substances such as *******, Ketamine, Oxycodone etc.

32 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I didn't know that going to a pharmacy means you're pregnant. What is wrong with you all?:wyd:

It's sad to say this but she can't get pregnant with the conservstorship still going on. She cancelled her residency because of her father's health and no one should doubt her. It was serious:

Just two months ago, he nearly died, and had to be rushed to the hospital.

His colon had spontaneously ruptured.

He was admitted into surgery.

This was followed by 28 days in the hospital for a long and complicated post-op.

The human digestive system is long, complicated, and delicate. Any time that it ruptures, the rest of the body risks sepsis.

A spontaneous rupture like this is terrifying -- for Jamie himself and for all of those who love him.

They have not been clean about the disease thing that seems good to me ,It should be private.But most probably thing is that  the poor man has metastasis.

27 minutes ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

Society follow her as it's normal cause grown as product of Showbiz and industry, sadly a lot of people with talent do this end. And.. No. She's under c-ship for abuse of illegal substances such as *******, Ketamine, Oxycodone etc.

I understand that they follow her(like all) but not that they judge her as a mother and dare to direct her life and in something as important as her children are..and more that they invent stories to sell and do free damage.Having a c- ship is something very hard and worrying.How many people consume hard, soft *****, medicament etc and have not reached these limits?By the way I repeat again,I feel heavy..She did several **** tests and all came were negative.

2 hours ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

Remember she got primary custody in 2015

10 hours ago, Goku said:

A pressed britard just downvote me cause I said that she can't take care of herself - this was stated from the court that deals with her conservatorship.

Truth hurts.  :explainlol:

@Alice X right? :explainlol:

I downvoted you, because I disagree with your statement. I can't really be "pressed" about a multimillionaire who owns mentions, money that would be enough even for her great grandchildren to live like kings and queens. :queenflopga:

56 minutes ago, Goku said:

That's what the court said, so you disagree with them? :explainlol:

Babies need love and attention, not money. 

Growing up with parents and mental disorders It's not easy my friend, I KNOW. :xfactorlook:

Idk how this convo started but I agree. 

Thats why I think more kids aren’t an option for Britney. I think it makes her upset. 

I mean as a parent you have to be able to take care of your kids. It’s not right to think kids will get what they need from other ppl. Why have kids if that is the case... 

Not to mention if Britney does have a pretty bad mental illness she is gonna pass it to her kids. They may be fine but down the line someone might not be. 

Archived