[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
30 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If she has kids with Sam, their children will be Gorgeous. He’s stunning to look at. And she’s Britney Spears, the beautiful queen she is. :jj:

Wait actually the baby would be really pretty because they would get Britney genes (jeans :airpls:) before you know all the surgeries, sad breakdowns and all happened :crying4: and ofc ik currentney is hot too ok

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Pinty said:

I dont think so, she would lose all of her little credibility when a baby arrive in september. Everybody would know she used her old father to get away with that

she is not pregnant

I was gonna say this, it would be a PR nightmare and we know she is not gonna have an ******** so wouldn’t it be a little fishy during that time when she is seen carrying around an infant. Exhale is already giving her crap for not being in Louisiana right now.

17 minutes ago, Oxic said:

OMG I didn't realize until now Jamie Lynn is named cause of Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears :waitwhat: that is so weird

And there is that cousin Laura Lynne, Jamie Lynn's husband is Jamie and JT's mother is Lynn

Don't people in the south know other names? :cackling:

Remember when Britney was pregnant with Jayden and he was going to be a girl and the name was rumored because Britney was supposed to register her Hospital Room with that name "Pebbles Flair"even days later the press said that the name was"Jailynn"Although my favorite rumored name will always be"Sutton Pierce".What Memories!.

Archived