Does Britney sing the pre-chorus in Circus?

SlaaayBitch

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe she’s layered in that part of the song along with the background singer. These are her deeper vocals, right? https://youtu.be/Fnxka_QFK7o

But it’s no different than in Toxic where A LOT of the main vocals are still Cathy’s or in BOMT/Oops where she’s layered to **** with a background choir. The difference is in BJ her voice is entirely absent for huge parts of the songs.

40 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I do believe she’s layered in that part of the song along with the background singer. These are her deeper vocals, right? https://youtu.be/Fnxka_QFK7o

But it’s no different than in Toxic where A LOT of the main vocals are still Cathy’s or in BOMT/Oops where she’s layered to **** with a background choir. The difference is in BJ her voice is entirely absent for huge parts of the songs.

oh wow.. i forgot about this!!! she sings along with the guy and myah sings it an octave higher... thankyou!!!:badgirl:

6 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

One of the many reasons no huge producer likes to waste their material for Britney

Bullshit.  On her last album she worked with BloodPop, Cashmere Cat, BURNS, Mattman & Robin, DJ Mustard, Ian Kirkpatrick, etc...aka, some of the biggest producers in the industry.  

If you’re going to run your mouth, know what you’re talking about first. 

This fan base is the f**king pits.

7 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

One of the many reasons no huge producer likes to waste their material for Britney

sorry, but all the people who worked with Britney have really good things to say about how beautiful her voice is and also how professional, talented and focused she is while recording. Blackout for example. The producers who worked with her in 2006 and 2007 said they were really pleased with the results as Britney was committed  to her work and could sing very well.

Archived