Does Britney sing the pre-chorus in Circus?

SlaaayBitch

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

why are people acting surprised at this? are you new fans?

we better not talk about the fact the ''and i...'' from baby one more time is not her either :heresthetea:

12 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

the high ''still believe'' isn't her either. Nana Hedin snapped Animated GIF

?? I can't tell if y'all are joking or not lmao

Nana Hedin has a deeper voice, and was used for the songs Britney has with the choir in the background (BOMT, Oops, etc.)

She does not sound like Brtiney LOL

2 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

sorry, but all the people who worked with Britney have really good things to say about how beautiful her voice is and also how professional, talented and focused she is while recording. Blackout for example. The producers who worked with her in 2006 and 2007 said they were really pleased with the results as Britney was committed  to her work and could sing very well.

you heard her break the ice warm up session? Eating cheetos while warming up doesn´t sound professional to me.

And have you read the article for the Blackout anniversary where Keri Hilson and Producers and writers spilled tea, that Britney was not very involved in the album as most of the tracks were already finished to a state where she only had to sing them in. According to them, she showed up sang in the song once and was gone again (without polishing anything or working on the final production).

She can be as professional in the studio as she wants to, but if in the end she isn´t involved to a point where she bothers to put the music out and getting her vision across, no great producer will waste his material for her. And I can understand that.

4 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Bullshit.  On her last album she worked with BloodPop, Cashmere Cat, BURNS, Mattman & Robin, DJ Mustard, Ian Kirkpatrick, etc...aka, some of the biggest producers in the industry.  

If you’re going to run your mouth, know what you’re talking about first. 

This fan base is the f**king pits.

And where are those songs now? Have they even been performed except BURNS? Have they been treated the way they should have? DId the vision of those People involved in the songs or even Britneys` come across? Where those songs the best works those producers have done the last years and saved them for britney? 

BIG FAT BASS NO

1 hour ago, Circuit said:

?? I can't tell if y'all are joking or not lmao

Nana Hedin has a deeper voice, and was used for the songs Britney has with the choir in the background (BOMT, Oops, etc.)

She does not sound like Brtiney LOL

No it really is Nana. Go find the stems, those parts are background vocals and not sung by britney. But they are meant to be like that, it's kinda like choir chanting alongside britney, but in circus and in BJ someone else just starts sing har parts which is bad lol

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

No it really is Nana. Go find the stems, those parts are background vocals and not sung by britney. But they are meant to be like that, it's kinda like choir chanting alongside britney, but in circus and in BJ someone else just starts sing har parts which is bad lol

lol no.

"And I" is all Britney. Even the background vocals (Britney is also credited as a background vocalist on BOMT).

As for "still believe" it is not in the lead vocal stem, but again, Britney is credited as a background vocalist for BOMT. Her voice may be layered with another vocalist's here, but I am convinced this is Britney.

7 minutes ago, Circuit said:

All Britney in the verses, choruses are layers of Emma, Cathy, and Britney

Emma does the "Ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh" part and Cathy sings the last "taste of your lips I'm on a ride" during the breakdown

:jj: Toxic is great like Gimme More and Break The Ice that are very similarly layered, almost like a duet. Her Myah tracks are horrible because she just takes the spotlight and starts singing instead of britney :rlynow:

44 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Wiat. I am learning so much in this thread!

How many songs does Britney have "help" on with the parts that we think are her?

it's funny because they make it SO OBVIOUS that it hides in plain sight. kinda clever really. i remember when i first heard work ***** and myah was credited I couldn't pin point myah's background vocals and then it hit me that it's ALL MYAH. same with circus, I could never hear myah until I thought oh ****, she is the LEAD in the pre-chorus. 

17 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

you heard her break the ice warm up session? Eating cheetos while warming up doesn´t sound professional to me.

And have you read the article for the Blackout anniversary where Keri Hilson and Producers and writers spilled tea, that Britney was not very involved in the album as most of the tracks were already finished to a state where she only had to sing them in. According to them, she showed up sang in the song once and was gone again (without polishing anything or working on the final production).

She can be as professional in the studio as she wants to, but if in the end she isn´t involved to a point where she bothers to put the music out and getting her vision across, no great producer will waste his material for her. And I can understand that.

Actually i thought she confirmed she liked to eat ice while pregnant so I don’t really believe they’re Cheetos.

Archived