Britney Spears JUDGE on RPDR s11 e01

Exemi

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The big make or break with this is Britney letting herself have some fun and joke about herself (and then her team letting them air it!). Make the odd jab about lipsyncing, or ''big snake'' jokes. Be the Goofy Britney we see on social media, and have some fun.

This! If she could just let loose and make fun of herself it would actually maybe work. But I really don’t see that happening

Just now, David Rose said:

This! If she could just let loose and make fun of herself it would actually maybe work. But I really don’t see that happening

I feel like if Michelle can bond with Britney, mother to mother, woman to woman, queen to queen, it’ll get Britney to be more comfortable. I follow Michelle on IG and she’s like a fierce soccer mom with her clean eating and products, which is totally up her alley. 

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Yes def!!! Look at Britney on the Loose Women morning show. She was soooo loose and natural. I think she’ll do fine. She’s come a long way since X-Factor and this is a completely different kind of judging. She can be silly and she’d be judging her OWN looks. I can definitely see her being comfortable on this show. 

Totally. Michelle come through! :yesplease: Michelle holds the key. She’ll be like the gays’ ambassador to Britney and her team.

So i did some digging and it appears that TV Time leaked the info because they put tv show synopses on their website and app, and its there on their app. And Pablo Vittar was in LA recording his album when this next RuPaul season was recording, so it all fits. Also, at the time he was there there was a strong rumor he was involved in something from drag race, even rumors that rupaul offered him to host a version of the show in Brazil. The only thing I find weird is how they kept this a secret if its already filmed but with team Britney you never know.

EDIT: just found some people saying show time has been wrong about rupaul last month and that its like the wikipedia of tv and anyone can edit it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block