Britney Spears JUDGE on RPDR s11 e01

Exemi

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m scared she’ll show up and say something ignorant and offensive unknowingly about drag/gay people. :hideous:

Not gonna happen. RPDR is a scripted reality show.  Besides they shoot the scenes several times until it's perfect, even if she said something in that direction, they would cut it out. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rawbrit said:

:paper: I just can't see that happening, IDK. She's so sweet.

She has said ignorant things before. Not purposely being mean but you know how ppl get offended easily these days. 

The gays are basically girls one and how Latino men are bad boys so she was afraid what her dad would say. 

Minor but it’s differenf out there in the world right now. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She has said ignorant things before. Not purposely being mean but you know how ppl get offended easily these days. 

The gays are basically girls one and how Latino men are bad boys so she was afraid what her dad would say. 

Minor but it’s differenf out there in the world right now. 

Yeah that’s some cringeworthy stuff. She still uses the word “******” still too. Honestly, Britney hasn’t adapted to the times and in that sense, seems a bit ignorant. 

She seems way too anxious to do a show like this tbh. Just look at her short appearance on Ellen, she was telling herself to calm down and spoke only a few words. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m scared she’ll show up and say something ignorant and offensive unknowingly about drag/gay people. :hideous:

Well even though she does, she's a true ally, so at the end of the day, no one would ever say anything besides "you should have said that" . It's not the same as an old guy saying "******" :yaknow:

8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Maybe, I'm being too optimistic but this is a different game to the X-Factor. Its nowhere near as serious or far more playful, also, Britney was a completely different person on X-Factor and in 2012. I mean look at her interviews from then, and some of them now!

The last things from Britney talking were terrible though. She couldn’t even speak at her Vegas announcement. M&g were terrible, meeting ppl she didn’t know. 

So this is basically could go both ways. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block