Britney Spears JUDGE on RPDR s11 e01

Exemi

35 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

meh, not a fan of the show and also knowing Britney.. :frenchy: she seems the type of person to get really uncomfortable around loud and obnoxious (don't take this the wrong way) people and drag queens are pretty much always exactly that.. I feel like it would be a very painful episode to watch.. :xfactorlook:

Painful or not, I NEED IT!!!!

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Complication said:

Well, they probably wouldn't air it if she said something offensive, right? We know how controlling her team are, they would make sure it's edited in a way to make her look as innocent as possible, like all of her interviews.

And it's not like Britney IS actually offensive, she just says the wrong words but actually meaning something else. Like when she called her boyfriend "simple minded" but didn't mean they were stupid (although she was talking about David so maybe...).

Still going to be awkward af though, if it's real.

Sucks cuz a sassy Britney would be amazing. Like you said, Britney is naturally not a offensive person and I’m sure anything she says everyone would just queen over. Simone tried to make her a ***** in X factor and that didn’t work out. 

• Love 1

First off, let's take this with a grain of salt because it's not confirmed yet :whatitellu:

Second, it'd be cringy af...imagine Britney watching those drag queens "overeacting/mocking" her moves, her tics, her poses, her looks...and her giving those strange looks at them, like not knowing what all that is about or what the hell is happening... :ugh:

Now that I re-think about it, can't wait for new meltdowns :checkit:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block