Britney Spears JUDGE on RPDR s11 e01

Exemi

Well, they probably wouldn't air it if she said something offensive, right? We know how controlling her team are, they would make sure it's edited in a way to make her look as innocent as possible, like all of her interviews.

And it's not like Britney IS actually offensive, she just says the wrong words but actually meaning something else. Like when she called her boyfriend "simple minded" but didn't mean they were stupid (although she was talking about David so maybe...).

Still going to be awkward af though, if it's real.

• Like 2

Do they really think Britney gonna feel comfortable ppl staring and hugging her. Is it the biggest way to promote stuff this days no offense but really the only show? All the 30+ stars r going there like they don't have any other ways to promote. Why does she go to the same show Xtina did promoting her album....:surething:I would prefer Corden karaoke much better but she will have to sing ...

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The big make or break with this is Britney letting herself have some fun and joke about herself (and then her team letting them air it!). Make the odd jab about lipsyncing, or ''big snake'' jokes. Be the Goofy Britney we see on social media, and have some fun.

Britney doesnt like when people says she doesn't sing and also if they make 2 queens lip synch to her song it would hilarious cus people will say like "how does a drag queen lip synch to your own song better than you" :overwhelm:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Lilith said:

screaming can't wait to laugh my *** off at the CRINGE episodes LMFAOOOOO. She is free to make her own makeup too, she will fit right in with the rest drag queens :cackling:

this stupid *** show clinging for dear life to survive no matter how ridiculous it gets. kill it already
giphy.gif

You always have the craziest gifs :orangu:

and second to that. That show has run out of ideas and should’ve left when it was still good. Now it’s beating a dead horse

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I feel like she’s scared of gay people tho lol.. like overtly fem/drag queens.. she always looks uncomfortable 

She’s uncomfortable at her own venue sometimes :whatitellu:

i mean why not do it. It’s kinda a mix bag with britney, she may be funny and engaged or cringe the entire time (both entertaining lol)

40 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The big make or break with this is Britney letting herself have some fun and joke about herself (and then her team letting them air it!). Make the odd jab about lipsyncing, or ''big snake'' jokes. Be the Goofy Britney we see on social media, and have some fun.

I AGREE 

her team is almost too careful. It actually makes people want to pick on her more if she shows she has a thick skin and can laugh at herself (like the neyde thing at IABJ) it would help

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block