Britney Is Reportedly Announcing New Music Soon, Planning Super Bowl Appearance/Single With Maroon 5

1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

Yes dear, the name 'Britney Spears' still holds value and a part of the general public will always be fascinated despite her career ups and downs, however, I'm afraid not for much longer if she releases another Glory 2.0. :crying3:

Another great body of work like glory which I think received 100 million streams

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would appreciate a Britney album without any collaborations because when Britney is feeling herself and feeling confident, she doesn’t need anybody else. Britney is a damn star and she can shine so bright if she tried.

Like, Maroon 5? Cardi B? God, it makes her look desperate.

I also don’t believe Britney will ever perform the superbowl again. She wouldn’t want to rehearse enough for it tbh.

No thanks. For one, Superbowl is over. It's no longer the place for in-demand pop acts to go and promote their material after the whole Kaepernick/kneel fiasco. 

Second, Maroon 5 have basically sold themselves and their horrible music to the industry. There's been absolutely no substance in their work since Songs About Jane and they only care about being on Top 40, even if it means creating the same generic pop-rock tune over again. They're literally this generation's Nickelback of watered down rock music. Dare I say, even Nickelback had better music. Next rumor. :tiffdrink:

No you didn’t say Nickelback :tifflmao:

2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I would appreciate a Britney album without any collaborations because when Britney is feeling herself and feeling confident, she doesn’t need anybody else. Britney is a damn star and she can shine so bright if she tried.

Like, Maroon 5? Cardi B? God, it makes her look desperate.

I also don’t believe Britney will ever perform the superbowl again. She wouldn’t want to rehearse enough for it tbh.

Seriously enough with the collaborations. I really miss a solo Britney single 

No thanks. For one, Superbowl is over. It's no longer the place for in-demand pop acts to go and promote their material after the whole Kaepernick/kneel fiasco. 

Second, Maroon 5 have basically sold themselves and their horrible music to the industry. There's been absolutely no substance in their work since Songs About Jane and they only care about being on Top 40, even if it means creating the same generic pop-rock tune over again. They're literally this generation's Nickelback of watered down rock music. Dare I say, even Nickelback had better music. Next rumor. :tiffdrink:

literally couldn't have said it better myself.. :heresthetea:

Red_Pill_Blues_cover.png

it took me one single look at their latest album cover to know it wasn't worth listening to.. :bedtime:

I wonder how many of the pro-Pitbull and/or Maroon 5 feat. Britney Exhalers were the same ones dragging Xtina for her “desperate” hit collaborations with the same exact artists several years ago. :gerlwat:

The aforementioned Xtina songs were okay and obviously successful, but let’s face it: both Pitbull and Maroon 5 are terrible, and Britney really needs to release a single without a feature. It’s been way too long. 

3 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Okay, I completely agree that M5 has been horrible with the exception of their debut album; they’ve become generic crap and their hit songs are indistinguishable from one another.

But you simply cannot compare anyone to the steaming pile of trash that is Nickelback. A poll showed they were more unpopular than COCKROACHES. NB is the worst thing Canada has ever done, period. The world should try them for crimes against humanity for having unleashed their horror on us.

39 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

My god, what a joke of a cover :imdying:

a band of 40-something men trying to appeal to the younger demographic via snapchat filters.. I'm glad Brinty hasn't showed that level of desperation yet which is applaudable considering she is actually doing much worse than them (in terms of album sales they're on the same level but Maroon 5 can still pull #1 singles).. :sippinga:

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Okay, I completely agree that M5 has been horrible with the exception of their debut album; they’ve become generic crap and their hit songs are indistinguishable from one another.

But you simply cannot compare anyone to the steaming pile of trash that is Nickelback. A poll showed they were more unpopular than COCKROACHES. NB is the worst thing Canada has ever done, period. The world should try them for crimes against humanity for having unleashed their horror on us.

Boo I'm sorry but I have to disagree about M5 being better. 

I agree NB is godawful, but I can at least listen to a couple of their songs that come on the radio. Far Away is actually a good song imo. 

The only M5 song I can tolerate is She Will Be Loved, everything else sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me:ugh:

Also, I'm SHOCKED that everyone seems to dislike M5. I really thought they were loved and I was the only one :o 

20 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Boo I'm sorry but I have to disagree about M5 being better. 

I agree NB is godawful, but I can at least listen to a couple of their songs that come on the radio. Far Away is actually a good song imo. 

The only M5 song I can tolerate is She Will Be Loved, everything else sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me:ugh:

Also, I'm SHOCKED that everyone seems to dislike M5. I really thought they were loved and I was the only one :o 

Maybe it's just us Britney fans that dislike/hate them. They have gazillion streaming views (probably lots of teenage girls) for most of their hit songs. (Sugar, Girls Like You, Moves Like Jagger, Animals)

I literally cannot stand that douche Adam, and I started hating them ever since Sugar came out. What kind of self-absorbed prick would agree to a video where it shows brides swooning over their band showing up and having their (for many) most important day of their lives being overshadowed by this egoist. And people actually love this video :squintney:

Archived