Britney Is Reportedly Announcing New Music Soon, Planning Super Bowl Appearance/Single With Maroon 5

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

as if we're getting anything before the residency starts

Do you actual believe that or are you just keeping expectations low? Genuine question. 

I firmly believe some form of new music (stand-alone single, EP, a couple features or an album) will be around before the show premieres. Don’t forget they announced Glory around 6 weeks before it debuted. There’s about 3 months left before the show opens. 

But who knows :hideous:

11 minutes ago, MWLJ said:

Do you actual believe that or are you just keeping expectations low? Genuine question. 

I firmly believe some form of new music (stand-alone single, EP, a couple features or an album) will be around before the show premieres. Don’t forget they announced Glory around 6 weeks before it debuted. There’s about 3 months left before the show opens. 

But who knows :hideous:

I don't know. This time around it just doesn't feel like we're getting anything until later. Like, remember 2016 and we didn't get anything new for POM 2.0 or BBMAS ? I feel the same right now, like if we're getting something it won't be until Spring or so. But who knows, I'm always here to be proved wrong.

It just seems so, not Britney, collaborating with Maroon 5, TRYING TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE AT THE SUPER BOWL, like c'mon, we know our girl better.

3 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

There’s a rumor that Britney is bagging a collab with Maroon 5 and/or Cardi B before the residency starts in addition to a possible Super Bowl appearance WITH Maroon 5? What do y’all think??? I think it’s a smart move if they actually pull it off. The GP needs to be on britneys side this era and she needs go all in.  

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/11/06/britney-spears-releasing-new-music-album-song-details/

Lol Adam never would collaborate with brit, unless she sings live ... oh well:tifflmao:

Is that the smell of desperation? I mean ever since the news that her show is not selling well, we have rehearsal videos, fake setlists, and rumors. The rumors are fueled by her team and they're testing the water, and it's weird that they seem to not have planned anything ahead. Maroon 5 and Cardi are good for the GP but it would be so desperate because they would be the ones selling the music and Britney needs to step it up asap, cause this is getting weirder.  

lol none of these things will ever happen, especially that shitty superbowl rumor that has been around for the past 5 f**king years tbh. she was supposed to perform there every single year but did it ever happen? no. brinni can't even give enough ***** to perform well on the vmas, why would she embarass herself in front of a lot more ppl? she has her residency for her stans and that's it :bedtime:

2 hours ago, Chris88 said:

Is that the smell of desperation? I mean ever since the news that her show is not selling well, we have rehearsal videos, fake setlists, and rumors. The rumors are fueled by her team and they're testing the water, and it's weird that they seem to not have planned anything ahead. Maroon 5 and Cardi are good for the GP but it would be so desperate because they would be the ones selling the music and Britney needs to step it up asap, cause this is getting weirder.  

her team is struggling, i love it. brinni and them deserve nothing else. either u bring it or u go home. i'm really excited to see what they'll do once these rumors won't be enough to sell tickets (which it looks like) :smokney:

Archived