Britney Is Reportedly Announcing New Music Soon, Planning Super Bowl Appearance/Single With Maroon 5

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, .... said:

her team is struggling, i love it. brinni and them deserve nothing else. either u bring it or u go home. i'm really excited to see what they'll do once these rumors won't be enough to sell tickets (which it looks like) :smokney:

:tiffcackle: They'll have a source make up rumors about a fake engagement or pregnancy to make tabloids interested for a quick second, I'm sure they're bummed the Britney part in JT's book didn't bring much more interest than it did. Too bad she can't... promote her show like other artists do. :tifflmao:

I don’t see her working with Cardi B being desperation or cry for help. I think that would be pretty cool...

However ,everything sounds too good to be true. I’d rather just wait and see without big exceptations ,but it makes sense she’s releasing the album before “Domination” kicks off.

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

I miss the days when Brit collabed with indie/unpopular artists (with the exception for Pharell, JT and Madonna).  I feel like collabing with overly-mainstream artists is selling out. 

I wouldn't call anyone that she's collabed with as of late 'overly-mainstream' though. They choose the most niche mainstream people.

Like, G-Eazy wasn't particularly at peak popularity, neither was Iggy, nor Tinashe. They were all at moderate levels and on their way down (with the slight exception of G-Eazy).

If she collabs she needs to do it properly, Maroon 5 low key annoy me but it's a smarter move than Chihuahua. Cardi is a novelty act and her days are numbered, Brit needs to steer clear of that one.

16 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I CANT WITH YOU ALL HATERS! COLLABS ARENT BAD IF DONE CORRECTLY!

Im so excitedd!!!! :airpls: cardi b (queen of. Rap) and maroon 5 (superbowl appearance ) :airpls: so good to be true

What is actually good in Cardi B collab and Maroon5 SB performance? 

Cardi B? Really? Another trash collab. Better pick Mariah, Kylie or even Aguilera. Grande would be fine. Um forget it - all of them sing live :dontlike:

...and Maroon5 SB performance. She is f**king Britney Spears to share stage or be some kind of support:whitney:

11 minutes ago, MKally said:

Cardi B? Really? Another trash collab. Better pick Mariah, Kylie or even Aguilera. Grande would be fine. Um forget it - all of them sing live :dontlike:

...and Maroon5 SB performance. She is f**king Britney Spears to share stage or be some kind of support:whitney:

Grande would be fine but the others are flopping harder than Britney is. Maroon 5 is VERY GP friendly. So re-introducing her to the masses is not bad at all.

12 minutes ago, MKally said:

Cardi B the new queen of rap?!? Only female rapper who has 3 number one singles and 6 top ten! What is wrong about that?

maroon 5 ? A classic band with hits and perfoming at the superbowl. Why not want her to perform w them. She said she would if she didnt perform alone. 

Just now, BritintheZone said:

I love grande but she hasnt even had one number one hit single yet maroon 5 and cardi who had has multiple are flopping?!? 

Cardi ain't flopping. Maroon 5 is doing well also. The straight GP eats their stuff. Ariana hasn't had a #1 single in a while but her material is doing good, especially with streaming. Just look at Thank You, Next.

10 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I love grande but she hasnt even had one number one hit single yet maroon 5 and cardi who had has multiple are flopping?!? 

are you serious?? Ariana isn't a flop at all, #1s mean nothing when your songs are the most streamed. She's the main pop girl in 2018 and basically one of the few who are doing pop successfully nowadays

Archived