Britney Is Reportedly Announcing New Music Soon, Planning Super Bowl Appearance/Single With Maroon 5

There’s a rumor that Britney is bagging a collab with Maroon 5 and/or Cardi B before the residency starts in addition to a possible Super Bowl appearance WITH Maroon 5? What do y’all think??? I think it’s a smart move if they actually pull it off. The GP needs to be on britneys side this era and she needs go all in.  

“Britney is working on music, and she is looking to have a single released before her residency starts in Vegas, and then have an album or album announcement come soon there after,” the source revealed. “She is looking to work on a song with the likes of Cardi B, Maroon 5 and many more, because she wants this album to be one of her best ever,” a source said.

“Along with having her work with Maroon 5 on a single, she is trying to get in to make an appearance during their Super Bowl Halftime show so everybody is talking about her and her upcoming projects,” the source continued. “2019 is going to be a big year for Brit, and she wants to make a really big splash with new music and huge appearances.” 

Source: Hollywood Life

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Circuit said:

PRAYING she won't work with Cardi, that screams desperation, wouldn't mind Maroon 5 if it was their own single.

I hope the lead this era doesn't have a collaboration lol

I know the fan base is SICK of them (people totally like Solos just as much as they like Collabs. And when did it become okay for one person to have so many features, huh? Because that's not what Britney is about. We should totally just stab Collabs!!) BUT the RIGHT ONE could do good things for her current top40 status (not overall legacy) and would bring attention to subsequent singles and show tickets. The problem is that they always release crappy collaborations (or good ones with relatively unknown artists, which is cool in its own way) and/or f#*k up the release in some super stupid way. 

I’m down for another collab IF it’s hot, current and has a big push. After that I would like her to avoid them for awhile, or at least be more tasteful with her choices. 

Archived