Britney Is Reportedly Announcing New Music Soon, Planning Super Bowl Appearance/Single With Maroon 5

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, MKally said:

Why are you so obsessed for #1 instead of some good music? :usher:

26 minutes ago, Commotion said:

are you serious?? Ariana isn't a flop at all, #1s mean nothing when your songs are the most streamed. She's the main pop girl in 2018 and basically one of the few who are doing pop successfully nowadays

I love ariana but if you guys are saying cardi b and maroon 5 are flops yet saying ariana is a success then that a wrong fact.

cardi b and maroon 5 song together is great. Also cardi b debut album is great so theres no question of quality here 

also isnt this the same fanbase that bashes and turns on a Britney song when it flops (pretty girls,perfume ) we all care about charts. We dont want Britney to flop

1 hour ago, MKally said:

What is actually good in Cardi B collab and Maroon5 SB performance? 

Cardi B? Really? Another trash collab. Better pick Mariah, Kylie or even Aguilera. Grande would be fine. Um forget it - all of them sing live :dontlike:

...and Maroon5 SB performance. She is f**king Britney Spears to share stage or be some kind of support:whitney:

Kylie...? Tf nah y’all tryna take her career further into the dumps who listens to Kylie minogue anymore lol

I would love if she released a solo song with a high budget music video and quality music wise album than two singles with collabs. I used to be mad over the fact she didn’t  release solo singles for glory and the music videos aren’t exactly good past work b!!ch (except for SP) but now I just feel sad for her. How upsetting it must be to see your whole career falling out and you’re not even able to release a solo hit? I hope B10 proves me wrong but I don’t want to see her desperate for success searching for collabs with Cardi, Maroon, or another “famous” artist. 

Archived