Britney Is Reportedly Announcing New Music Soon, Planning Super Bowl Appearance/Single With Maroon 5

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Maybe it's just us Britney fans that dislike/hate them. They have gazillion streaming views (probably lots of teenage girls) for most of their hit songs. (Sugar, Girls Like You, Moves Like Jagger, Animals)

I literally cannot stand that douche Adam, and I started hating them ever since Sugar came out. What kind of self-absorbed prick would agree to a video where it shows brides swooning over their band showing up and having their (for many) most important day of their lives being overshadowed by this egoist. And people actually love this video :squintney:

I have never seen a M5 video :jj: Don't plan to either. Their music is like nails on a chalkboard like I said. I turn the channel anytime I hear that high pitched squeak coming through my radio. 

I don't like Adam either, he's obnoxious when I see him on the voice :( 

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Boo I'm sorry but I have to disagree about M5 being better. 

I agree NB is godawful, but I can at least listen to a couple of their songs that come on the radio. Far Away is actually a good song imo. 

The only M5 song I can tolerate is She Will Be Loved, everything else sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me:ugh:

Also, I'm SHOCKED that everyone seems to dislike M5. I really thought they were loved and I was the only one :o 

Oh no, M5 has just been going into a downward spiral for fans/the GP for a while now. (This is not the first place I've seen slam them, I mean.) Tbh, I'm half waiting for Adam to run to that neighborhood Justin and John Mayer live in and musically go on about how sad he is now that everyone's turned on him. Maybe in two years.

I'm actually in the middle on the M5 vs. NB debate because I find both unbearable, but both have at least one or two songs I can stand. (But M5 gets more of a pass bc, and this is why they do for a lot of people lbr, Adam is hot. Was hot. Whatever.)

27 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh no, M5 has just been going into a downward spiral for fans/the GP for a while now. (This is not the first place I've seen slam them, I mean.) Tbh, I'm half waiting for Adam to run to that neighborhood Justin and John Meyer live in and musically go on about how sad he is now that everyone's turned on him. Maybe in two years.

I'm actually in the middle on the M5 vs. NB debate because I find both unbearable, but both have at least one or two songs I can stand. (But M5 gets more of a pass bc, and this is why they do for a lot of people lbr, Adam is hot. Was hot. Whatever.)

haha I was just about to say, Adam Levine is ****. A douche, and annoying yes. But he fine, I cant help it sorry 

:britdrown:

49 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh no, M5 has just been going into a downward spiral for fans/the GP for a while now. (This is not the first place I've seen slam them, I mean.) Tbh, I'm half waiting for Adam to run to that neighborhood Justin and John Mayer live in and musically go on about how sad he is now that everyone's turned on him. Maybe in two years.

Yeah, I mean I don't want to say I'm happy people don't like them because that's kind of mean. But I'm happy it's not just me. No one in my life finds them as obnoxious as me. They think I'm crazy when I say all their songs sound the same! 

As far as looks, Adam is smeh to me. I don't find him ugly, but I never found him to be super ****. He is kind of average imo but he certainly isn't ugly. I can understand why people swoon over him. 

I also think The Voice plays it role in the fact they're so popular. He always plays 'the good guy' and everyone thinks he's super nice. Which he very well may be, I haven't heard any stories of what he's like in real life. Now I'm kind of curious:roflney:

On 11/6/2018 at 11:20 PM, jordeezy said:

A love song with Maroon 5 would be great but NO to Cardi B, please

Cardi music is way better than iggy! At least Cardi going to be real and say this song is lame as hell I won’t do it! Whoever picked that allowed her to do that pretty girl song should have been fired 

1 hour ago, 601Bird said:

Cardi music is way better than iggy! At least Cardi going to be real and say this song is lame as hell I won’t do it! Whoever picked that allowed her to do that pretty girl song should have been fired 

I appreciate how hard Cardi has worked but am I really one of the few that think Cardi can’t rap. I must be missing something. 

Clearly a lot of ppl think she is great. Which they are allowed to. 

I really think Britney should release a solo hit and promote. Geazy couldn’t help her, very few will because she barely sells her work anymore 

20 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I appreciate how hard Cardi has worked but am I really one of the few that think Cardi can’t rap. I must be missing something. 

Clearly a lot of ppl think she is great. Which they are allowed to. 

I really think Britney should release a solo hit and promote. Geazy couldn’t help her, very few will because she barely sells her work anymore 

She never needed G Easy

Great exposure for him but the song did well because folks check for Britney and loved what they heard.

I don't understand why her team keep trying to push collabs. Larry/her label/Britney are clearly not doing a good job because the stats show that everytime Britney collabs with someone, the song flops. MATM is the only exception and that's because she collabed with Madonna who is on a completely different level than most artists. 

Archived