The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Omg.. what has she been eating?? I feel embarrassed she was wearing those atrocious costumes.. It was very unflattering, she has 3 months to get back in shape! It’s just unacceptable.. 

I hope you're joking. She looks better with a little bit of extra weight. Her face is more Britney now. And her thighs look gorgeous. 

35 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

a nice meet and greet and I bet they didn’t have to pay a dime. 

and she actually looks younger, not that looking 36 is bad, but i mean that she doesnt look 50 this time

edit: just saw the close up version :orangu: 

24 minutes ago, Luminous said:

That's just one of the reasons why i think the gap between residencies is way too SHORT! I was hoping more time tbh, to rest, think, be inspired, but oh well, this is what we have!. :whatitellu:

however POM 1.0 and POM 2.0 only had 1 month in between and the change was pretty big

i'm glad POM is over, it would be better to stay in Vegas only

it's not about Britney's performance at all but that concert just doesnt work outside Vegas, it was made for that theater

it just looks awful outside, also they don't wanna invest to make the concert look good so..

i just hope they produce domination concert considering a future world tour 

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She looks disgusted that she has to touch them. 

She isn’t wearing her coat 

I hate that :tiffanycries:.  I swear sometimes I wonder who is this chick we call britney spears.  She is just the complete opposite of who she was in her personality.    I feel like she just hates her fans :decisions:

2 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I hate that :tiffanycries:.  I swear sometimes I wonder who is this chick we call britney spears.  She is just the complete opposite of who she was in her personality.    I feel like she just hates her fans :decisions:

Lmao I’m done with this f**king forum. Brit can’t even breathe right in your eyes. 

56 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Omg.. what has she been eating?? I feel embarrassed she was wearing those atrocious costumes.. It was very unflattering, she has 3 months to get back in shape! It’s just unacceptable.. 

HUH?

did you not see the video of her doing dlips like two days ago? She’s in excellent shape, just lazy and uninspired 

Archived