The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Show looked like the worst ever looked, maybe because of the daylight...

The daylight definitely didn’t help and as a result ruined the projections on the stage itself.   

Daylight shows are horrible, I saw Taylor Swifts reputation tour here in Europe and it was a good show but it wasnt as enjoyable because it was daylight for 3/4 of the show. 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Lantis said:

The fact is, she truly is wearing unflattering stuff and I don't get why... I mean, being not in perfect shape is ok, she is a gorgeous woman, she would look amazing by wearing pants even with some extra weight. In the end, It all depends on the outfit choices. The fact the next show is called domination scare me cause I fear she will wear the same style of "outfits"wich she seems to like instead of something classy and that properly suits her body.

These "bodysuits" or swimsuits going on for the last decade for a lot of female performers are disgusting..

but they seem like pyjamas or sweatpants to me in meaning of comfort/laziness?

changing pants, belts, bra's with tops and jacket's like years ago is harder lol

or moving/dancing in them

8 hours ago, TaylorMB said:

I was there tonight and it was fun! I saw her in 2014 and this was DEFINITELY an improvement. I will say that the crowd wasn't as consistently excited as they would be at her show in Vegas, but there were definitely some moments where everyone was feeling it. Her costumes were some of my favorite from any I've seen from the entirety of POM (sans the odd white neckpiece). 

The people enjoyed

I went to see her last night for the first time in my life. I´ve been a fan since 98 so I was very excited to finally get to experience one of her concerts live. I love Britney and I enjoyed the show but I have to admit it felt a bit underwhelming. She dances way too fast and it seems like the whole show she´s doing the same moves. I was kinda surprised with the crowd that was there also. I was expecting to see more millenials, maybe even more gays, but it felt like I was in a country festival. The people around me were so dull I was the only one singing. The only song I heard them sing was toxic. Britney looked beautiful and you could tell she was trying her best with the choreography. I still felt like there was something missing and her expressions were not genuine. She just seemed to be faking her smiles to the audience. There was also the freakshow portion where she spoke in a British accent and everyone was kinda thrown off by it. It felt reminiscent of her 2007 days at the gas stations with paparazzi. Overall I enjoyed it for what it was and I love Britney more than ever but I feel for her because it just seems like she needs to take a break. I hope things get better in Vegas and she gets more driven by the new show. Just my two cents..

I can't at some people saying this is miles better than circusney. these are shitty costumes her makeup is a mess as usual and that hair is not so good, i wish she cut it shoulder length leave the extensions out of it made it a few shades darker because honey platinum doesn't fit your skin color anymore.

1 hour ago, ferref118 said:

I went to see her last night for the first time in my life. I´ve been a fan since 98 so I was very excited to finally get to experience one of her concerts live. I love Britney and I enjoyed the show but I have to admit it felt a bit underwhelming. She dances way too fast and it seems like the whole show she´s doing the same moves. I was kinda surprised with the crowd that was there also. I was expecting to see more millenials, maybe even more gays, but it felt like I was in a country festival. The people around me were so dull I was the only one singing. The only song I heard them sing was toxic. Britney looked beautiful and you could tell she was trying her best with the choreography. I still felt like there was something missing and her expressions were not genuine. She just seemed to be faking her smiles to the audience. There was also the freakshow portion where she spoke in a British accent and everyone was kinda thrown off by it. It felt reminiscent of her 2007 days at the gas stations with paparazzi. Overall I enjoyed it for what it was and I love Britney more than ever but I feel for her because it just seems like she needs to take a break. I hope things get better in Vegas and she gets more driven by the new show. Just my two cents..

Not all of the people enjoyed @Cappycorn87

8 minutes ago, Lauralicious1 said:

OMG what the hell is this outfit?? Who let her go out wearing this?!? 

The hair touching ?

Why is her team letting her wear these outfits at a big event like this! I pray that Nappytabs won’t let Britney away with any of this! 

The problem with the outfit was that big waistband. I can tolerate the skirt bit but it could’ve looked much better had she just worn a simple black tank or t shirt. 

4 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Is anyone else getting FF vibes from Britney since this tour started? I don’t know just feel like she looks so uninterested these days. It showed in her performances  and shows in her m&g and the stories we got from those m&g. 

Its almost as if she is deliberately trying to sabotage her own career and wants to be seen this way, like rebelling against her team the only way she can, because she can’t do anything legally cause of this c-ship but she can be lazy on stage which they can’t control? I’m properly over thinking lol but something is not right with her and she hasn’t been right since last year. 

If she is still like this come domination then i don’t think I will be able to Stan her anymore I will be a fan but I won’t be as hardcore as I am. What’s the point Stanning someone who actually doesn’t care or have any passion for there own work. It’s sad :sobbing:

I know what you mean about the FF vibes, but I actually think Britney thinks this is good. I think she believes she's out there killing it and that she's a legend and an icon etc and that her old self was annoying and cringeworthy and that she's so mature and **** now. I think she genuinely sees her IG dancing and her POM 'dancing' at the same level!

And another thing, some of her outfits now are pretty dominatrix themed and, well, revealing....I bet she's going to take the name Domination literally and make it even cheaper and nastier. It's so upsetting. All she has to do is put on a pair of jeans and a nice top once in a while and sit at a piano SINGING her old songs like Born to make you happy and a few new ones like Invitation. Ugh such a waste.

Archived