The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BSthendal said:

So now we have like 4 months to brace ourselves till the next mess Britney will deliver :demi:

I always try to avoid talking about her mental health cause it's really none of our business but i can't help thinking if they medicate her with something when she's on stage like WTF... How can she be so good at rehearsals and put on such a boring show :( and we better be prepared for Domination...

This has the been the worst show she’s ever done.. in her entire career :hideous: she’s never looked worse. But she has so much potential, her outfits are absolutely horrendous - easily the worst I’ve ever seen on any pop star ever, what the **** is she thinking? WHY DOESNT ANYONE ON HER TEAM SAY ANYTHING? Her makeup and hair is atrocious, it’s almost like she’s rebelling out and trying to look bad on purpose, kinda like Justin Bieber nowadays. This is unacceptable! She’s ruining her legacy and embarrassing herself! Is there even a chance at her redeeming herself at the new residency or is she truly over? 

I was there tonight and it was fun! I saw her in 2014 and this was DEFINITELY an improvement. I will say that the crowd wasn't as consistently excited as they would be at her show in Vegas, but there were definitely some moments where everyone was feeling it. Her costumes were some of my favorite from any I've seen from the entirety of POM (sans the odd white neckpiece). 

2 hours ago, diegofs said:

i'm glad POM is over, it would be better to stay in Vegas only

it's not about Britney's performance at all but that concert just doesnt work outside Vegas, it was made for that theater

it just looks awful outside, also they don't wanna invest to make the concert look good so..

i just hope they produce domination concert considering a future world tour 

Yeah for domination they should figure out how to change the set up for when they take on tour. I get they can’t take the huge props but make up something so it doesn’t seem so empty

4 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

aww there's a message on the screen, looking forward to seeing what it says, something about 'final piece of me show' i can see 

update:

LMFAO! During Domination expect NO live speeches or ‘how yall feeling’. There will be cue cards on the screens while she is changing her panties back stage :tiffcackle:

Archived