The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I hope that between this and domination she finds her spark. This is so sloppy.

She hasn’t in the last year. I really think Vegas this soon is such a bad idea. 

No matter the directors. Britney is in her worst state. 

Its just gonna translate into the new show.

I hope MGM wrote into the contract strict rules... 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She hasn’t in the last year. I really think Vegas this soon is such a bad idea. 

No matter the directors. Britney is in her worst state. 

Its just gonna translate into the new show.

I hope MGM wrote into the contract strict rules... 

Relax.   Brit is just tired of POM.  I do agree she seems off lately. but with the new change. I hope she really takes off.  She has always loved vegas. it's the best for her career wise.   If she never did vegas and continued on.. she have flopped so much harder.   

1 minute ago, ZAM9315 said:

Relax.   Brit is just tired of POM.  I do agree she seems off lately. but with the new change. I hope she really takes off.  She has always loved vegas. it's the best for her career wise.   If she never did vegas and continued on.. she have flopped so much harder.   

We don’t know what is wrong with her. 

Its her fault she did it for so long. There is no excuse for how poor she performs. 

If she doesn’t shape up I truly hope it’s the final straw for them. It’s gross how ppl defend something that already is problematic. 

Archived