The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

Is anyone else getting FF vibes from Britney since this tour started? I don’t know just feel like she looks so uninterested these days. It showed in her performances  and shows in her m&g and the stories we got from those m&g. 

Its almost as if she is deliberately trying to sabotage her own career and wants to be seen this way, like rebelling against her team the only way she can, because she can’t do anything legally cause of this c-ship but she can be lazy on stage which they can’t control? I’m properly over thinking lol but something is not right with her and she hasn’t been right since last year. 

If she is still like this come domination then i don’t think I will be able to Stan her anymore I will be a fan but I won’t be as hardcore as I am. What’s the point Stanning someone who actually doesn’t care or have any passion for there own work. It’s sad :sobbing:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

I always try to avoid talking about her mental health cause it's really none of our business but i can't help thinking if they medicate her with something when she's on stage like WTF... How can she be so good at rehearsals and put on such a boring show :( and we better be prepared for Domination...

tbh it's different doing something u love for yourself for fun and go and do that in a job because "you have to" for a milionth time and you're not that naive young girl anymore, it loses it's charm

idk how she did that for years but some people can't lie with their faces lol

39 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Is anyone else getting FF vibes from Britney since this tour started? I don’t know just feel like she looks so uninterested these days. It showed in her performances  and shows in her m&g and the stories we got from those m&g. 

Its almost as if she is deliberately trying to sabotage her own career and wants to be seen this way, like rebelling against her team the only way she can, because she can’t do anything legally cause of this c-ship but she can be lazy on stage which they can’t control? I’m properly over thinking lol but something is not right with her and she hasn’t been right since last year. 

If she is still like this come domination then i don’t think I will be able to Stan her anymore I will be a fan but I won’t be as hardcore as I am. What’s the point Stanning someone who actually doesn’t care or have any passion for there own work. It’s sad :sobbing:

Yeah... I feel like FFney was a really bad version of Circusney, and what we have now is a bad version of Gloryney. 

She seemed to be happy and her kids, best friend Cade and her family were there watching her. 

Show looked like the worst ever looked, maybe because of the daylight...

I might sound mean here, but she really put some weight on this time. She was gaining weight during European tour ,but still looked good, now she’s getting out of shape. I like when she performes in a good shape.

i hope she won’t have painted abs on her belly during the opening night of Domination.:decisions:

2 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

I might sound mean here, but she really put some weight on this time. She was gaining weight during European tour ,but still looked good, now she’s getting out of shape. I like when she performes in a good shape.

The fact is, she truly is wearing unflattering stuff and I don't get why... I mean, being not in perfect shape is ok, she is a gorgeous woman, she would look amazing by wearing pants even with some extra weight. In the end, It all depends on the outfit choices. The fact the next show is called domination scare me cause I fear she will wear the same style of "outfits"wich she seems to like instead of something classy and that properly suits her body.

Archived