Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

26 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

So she got a divorce, smoked weed, and went clubbing with Paris Hilton... People took pictures of her walking around without shoes on...

What exactly happened that made her go psycho? :decisions:

no offense, but this is so narrow-minded. can't you think for yourself? :orangu:

don't you think that just the fact, that everybody knows you and is watching you while you have a difficult time in your life is not a good reason "to go psycho"? money can't save you from that 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was bullied by the public, her label, her so called friends and the media to the point where she couldn’t take anymore. She could do no right in anyone’s eyes. One thing lead to an other, *****, divorce, kids being taken away, unfortunate series of events etc....And nobody, absolutely nobody was really there for her. It was entertainment for the world, sadly. I remember reading magazines where they were guessing wether she’d make it to the end of the year. I remember feeling f**king sick ?

This only scratches the surface and gives you one aspect of how the world aggressively watched and took joy in the unraveling of a pop icon. It was a perfect storm of events that led to one of the most epic and public meltdowns in recent history. The only other person I can think of that went through such public turmoil was MJ.

I think it happened a lot more recent than that. I just watched the beginning of I am Britney Jean a few days ago and she was totally lucid and involved. Even when she was doing press for Glory in 2016 she had that spark and she was excited. I think any disconnection happened the day they decided to extend POM to a summer tour. I think it was absolutely dead and buried by then and to keep dragging it on must have been maddening.

But then again, she's had a few "disconnections" throughout her career so I'm sure she'll bounce back in some way. Queen just needs to go to Hawaii for a min :brit2016:

A lot of stuff happened in that time that triggered the breakdown, such as her divorce, her aunts death, Sam Lufti, the paparazzi who wouldn't leave her alone etc. but it's also clear she suffers from mental health issues, I think she has bipolar disorder and her behaviour at the time, as well as the fact she was hospitalized in early 2008 and placed under the conservatorship seems to confirm that more or less. Britney herself hinted she suffers from it in I Am Britney Jean.

34 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Her new “friends” and “management” were exploiting her and tipping off paparazzi, literally her entire life was being observed 24/7. She lost custody of her kids. Pretty sure her label had been sabotaging her career since 05 when she  started “rebelling”. I Also believe they were trying to kill her. 

Oh please! She used to call the paparazzi all the time. She even dated one. Stop.

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

A lot of stuff happened in that time that triggered the breakdown, such as her divorce, her aunts death, Sam Lufti, the paparazzi who wouldn't leave her alone etc. but it's also clear she suffers from mental health issues, I think she has bipolar disorder and her behaviour at the time, as well as the fact she was hospitalized in early 2008 and placed under the conservatorship seems to confirm that more or less. Britney herself hinted she suffers from it in I Am Britney Jean.

Yes, and the culture at the time was totally ignorant and insensitive when it came to issues for mental health. The media and public relentlessly mocked Britney’s mental heath struggles. There was an overall lack of sympathy for Britney; the common thinking of the time was that she did not deserve it because of her celebrity status and all. In fact, many people blamed Britney for bringing it on herself and that justified the vitriol hurled at her. 

59 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Pretty sure her label had been sabotaging her career since 05 when she  started “rebelling”. I Also believe they were trying to kill her. 

Ooh that's some tea I've never thought about. Why do you think they were trying to kill her? Like maybe she was too much of a liabilty? Or maybe they thought they could make a ton of money in posthumous album sales?

10 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Yes, and the culture at the time was totally ignorant and insensitive when it came to issues for mental health. The media and public relentlessly mocked Britney’s mental heath struggles. There was an overall lack of sympathy for Britney; the common thinking of the time was that she did not deserve it because of her celebrity status and all. In fact, many people blamed Britney for bringing it on herself and that justified the vitriol hurled at her. 

Exactly, which is why I'm so glad that since her breakdown has happened people are starting to have a better understanding of mental health issues. 

What? POM was reconnection with her old performing self, she may have not had the drive that she had during Circus but some of the performances from POM were better than the Circus tour

It's like this:
Circus: still energetic but lazy some times
FFT: dead (although there were some moments where she rocked some dances..)
POM1: better than before (except some FFT parts) but still pretty meh
POM2: Energetic,still a little stiff but Dancing! (probably the best she has been this decade)
POMAsia: same but she started doing these seizures a lil bit on stage
POM3: Seizures all over the place
POMUS: lazy , forgotten her choreography
POMEU: doing good again (remembered chore) but touching her hair and too much hand movements

• Society judger her for absolutely everything,She had a lot of pressure on everything,,she suffered true misogyny,They criticized absolutely everything even breathe.They invented and told atrocities form minor to major,Of course ,they invented that she exaggerated his knee injury.The subject Justin and his attitude did not help either. Kevin entered her life since the world is incredibly ******,criticized that Kevin had children and girlfriend and it was her fault when she did NOT.Their wedding,Photos of baby in people ,they criticized that she was pregnant for the second time.Here begins the serious.Britney separated from Kevin as well all know because he was unfaithful and believed that Britney was a bank instead of his wife.She did the same thing that Kevin did,only that she was judged and Kevin never..The rest is history.

Archived