Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, LionHeart said:

i personally don't like the pom show because its a sexed themed show. she's being doing *** kitty concept forever and that's feaking boring in 2018. to me at least.

pom has more movement yes it does. we can't say she doesn't dance anymore but her performance skills in pom are terrible. the energy is good but she just don't bother in moving her lips sometimes.

at the end of the day she stills being talked. lol

i agree that the *** kitten thing is done in today's day and age. But thats a different conversation imo. 

On 10/19/2018 at 1:20 PM, stateofgracebritney said:

It’s gotta be fake. Most of the Celebrities’ Net Worth sites say it’s over 200 million. Some even say 250 million, and I believe them. I mean, Dream within a Dream alone grossed $43.700.000 and Onyx $34.000.000 :tiffanynod:

by the time she released in the Zone, her net worth was already of 50.000.000 million and even during the breakdown,  Circus tour managed to gross 131.800.000, so she’s definitely worth more.

here are the links:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Britney_Spears_live_performances

https://wealthygorilla.com/britney-spears-net-worth/

:nyschool:

17 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

Oh please! She used to call the paparazzi all the time. She even dated one. Stop.

Seriously!Several paparazzi looking for the photo of their death said by them, but no.They have nothing to do with it, saying that the picture would pay the university of their children.We speak of disgust when photographing their children up to a centimeter of their face and the horrible covers of their children on the covers of magazines.Oh please!.

12 minutes ago, Lilith said:
12 minutes ago, Lilith said:

the paparazzis didn't hurt her children. Britney on the other hand ran red red red lights with the children in the car and without a license too.

the paparazzis didn't hurt her children. Britney on the other hand ran red red red lights with the children in the car and without a license too.

The paparazzi hurt their children.They were babies .They took photos with flash an centimeter from their faces.Preston and especially Jayden was sacred and I think he had a trauma.We know that very well.Ask her yourself she did that?!.

3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

the paparazzi didn't do anything to her kids. Quit the dramatics lmfaooooo. It was Britney's FAULT she got her kids into this situation. NOT the paparazzis. And actually no they were babies they won't even remember the flashes. Big f**king deal! Flashes b00h00 how tRauMaticzzZzz- Z - z!

Preston 3 year old and Jayden 2 year old ..they were afraid!.The paparazzi should know the limit.

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

so tell me, a flash in their faces is WORSE than what Britney did with running RED traffic lights putting their lives in danger? So think again on what is actually "traumatic" .

we all know this episode of the red lights..she will know why she did it?!Children were overwhelmed!

Archived