summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prediction is 

hot as ice, ohh ohh baby, get naked and if I’m daicing as fan fav 

singles: dlmbtltk, criminal and not sure about hold it against me and radar 

no way: overprotected, inagnyaw, my prerogative (:tiffanycries:

Coming back: gimme more (as the opening :airpls:), matm, boys, till the world ends, workbitch (:joanne:), circus, womanizer, baby and oops (:joanne:17teen vocals), break the ice

1 hour ago, Silhouette said:

I know right! It's like something that should be taken from granted. No matter how lazy and messy she and her team have been in the past, it's obvious that if she's doing a new show on a different building it has to be different :thinkney:

Many things are supposed to be in the britney world and believe me, they always find a way to be cheaper and cheaper. I have no expectations until the show is done. Ofc, I do want her to incorporate certain things but one thing is what, us her fans want, and other completely different thing is what at she actually delivers, so... Who knows :ehum:

1 hour ago, Chris88 said:

I'm sure it's going to be new choreos and stuff, and she might even try to kill it on the first night. But how long until she gets bored of it? The 3rd or 4th night? And those 20 years old vocals like :idgi: 

I'm sure she'll be slaying at the dance studio though :demi:

Maybe she will post a video on instagram dancing to raini rodriguez after getting dragged for a shitty hip hop “breakdance”

Archived