The Bambi awards 2008

Mr_Steven_Spears

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

GMA was her first performance, Or did you mean Award show?

I think the Bambis were a good choice tbh. Its a very "classy" and quiet event (thats why there was a short pause after the music finished and the applause started) and not many of her US peers were there so a lot less pressure. Also it wasnt televised or streemed around the world. Sure everyone could look it up online the next day but Its still a bit less stressfull. + she was getting an award. 

Its more like a movie award ceremony tbh. Everyone sitting and drinking.

No, the Bambi Awards were first, on November 27th 2008. On November 28th, she performed at Star Academy and November 30th, The X Factor. 

Then on December 2nd, she performed both Circus and Womanizer at GMA.

britney-spears-performs-on-abcs-good-mor

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

GMA was her first performance, Or did you mean Award show?

I think the Bambis were a good choice tbh. Its a very "classy" and quiet event (thats why there was a short pause after the music finished and the applause started) and not many of her US peers were there so a lot less pressure. Also it wasnt televised or streemed around the world. Sure everyone could look it up online the next day but Its still a bit less stressfull. + she was getting an award. 

Its more like a movie award ceremony tbh. Everyone sitting and drinking.

bambi-2010.jpg

wheras most US shows have a big audience and screaming fans and a lot of the biggest names in the music industry sitting front row.

520338886.jpgSelena+Gomez+Chanel+Iman+Audience+MTV+Vi

The Bambi awards were on november, a week before GMA.

1 hour ago, koballo said:

Was GMA first? I think Bambi was the first performance of Womanizer because it was yet in November, GMA was on her birthday.

Bambi was definitely first, I remember it well.

I think it was confirmed as well that her mic was on here, and the soundboard was used for the rest of the promotional performances. I hope I'm not the only one who remembers reading that?

It was great to see her back to her career. It was so, so, so long since we hadn't had something related to her music that everything at this point felt so fresh and relieving, like after the storm we finally had good and great things coming. :crying1:

I remember waking up early the next day to look it up on Youtube and check if someone had already uploaded it. I also remember she was compared to Madonna (again) for that costume which looks a bit similar to the one she used to wear on her Sticky & Sweet Tour. Was she inspired by Madonna? 

a95c7853689deaebd174df56998cacce--britne foto1(694).jpg

5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It was great to see her back to her career. It was so, so, so long since we hadn't had something related to her music that everything at this point felt so fresh and relieving, like after the storm we finally had good and great things coming. :crying1:

I remember waking up early the next day to look it up on Youtube and check if someone had already uploaded it. I also remember she was compared to Madonna (again) for that costume which looks a bit similar to the one she used to wear on her Sticky & Sweet Tour. Was she inspired by Madonna? 

a95c7853689deaebd174df56998cacce--britne foto1(694).jpg

I remember this like yesterday :crying1:

Archived